NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
Sorry, the last post I messed up on and posted the wrong pics, I had so many of them, lol.

So I'm a collector of spreads from Playgirl magazine. Some of the ones have been good, some not so good. But there is one in particular that I love and I wish I could fuck this guy, suck his dick, play with his feet. I fell in love with this guy, only wish I could have met him and wish he was straight.

In October 1998, there was a model featured named Joey Dean, a truck driver. He was 32 and featured in the magazine's Discovery section, meaning he was recommended to be featured nude by one of the readers. I had the original magazine, but then it got lost when I moved from house to house and only recently through gay-torrents.net I found him again in the Playgirl files.

What do you guys think of him? I like guys with muscles and great feet. He's perfect I think, but what do you guys think of him? Do you think his head would be hot, just his head? I put some of the photos up that I like. What do you think of his feet? I usually fantasize about the head, and nothing else, but his body is perfect I would fuck him, suck his toes, and eat him, keeping his head, dick, and feet.

Joey Dean 11.jpgJoey Dean 16.jpgJoey Dean 18.jpgJoey Dean 19.jpgJoey Dean 21.jpg

I hope this post lasts, I tried to delete the last one so to cut on confusion.

Sorry, the last post I messed up on and posted the wrong pics, I had so many of them, lol.

So I'm a collector of spreads from Playgirl magazine. Some of the ones have been good, some not so good. But there is one in particular that I love and I wish I could fuck this guy, suck his dick, play with his feet. I fell in love with this guy, only wish I could have met him and wish he was straight.

In October 1998, there was a model featured named Joey Dean, a truck driver. He was 32 and featured in the magazine's Discovery section, meaning he was recommended to be featured nude by one of the readers. I had the original magazine, but then it got lost when I moved from house to house and only recently through gay-torrents.net I found him again in the Playgirl files.

What do you guys think of him? I like guys with muscles and great feet. He's perfect I think, but what do you guys think of him? Do you think his head would be hot, just his head? I put some of the photos up that I like. What do you think of his feet? I usually fantasize about the head, and nothing else, but his body is perfect I would fuck him, suck his toes, and eat him, keeping his head, dick, and feet.

View attachment 29284View attachment 29285View attachment 29286View attachment 29287View attachment 29288

How does someone get muscles like him? Like the work outs, how long will it take?

Is there such a think as Too much muscle?

I like a guy who works out but not really into body builders.

JJ

Is there such a think as Too much muscle?

I like a guy who works out but not really into body builders.

JJ

I like a guy with definition but I agree I do not like too much muscle. What is enough? I like nice muscular pecs but again not so tight as to be unsightly. I am not into body builders.

I like a guy with definition but I agree I do not like too much muscle. What is enough? I like nice muscular pecs but again not so tight as to be unsightly. I am not into body builders.

What about this guy?

small dick, but nice meat in his legs, yamm

Back