Devastatingly Cute Guy is D E A D

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
:sm (22): OMG. This dude is so cute in the face he could have been a model.

Instead he is dead! Only 20 years old!

http://www.kurticao.com.br/noticia.php?id=274

http://www.kurticao.com.br/noticia.php?id=323

Here is his story, translated by Google.

THALYS..JPG

One shot from 38 caliber revolver that struck the right side of the chest, transfix the heart and is lodged in the back, caused immediate death of the young Thalys Farias de Araújo, 20 years, who lived at Rua Pedro Velho in Caicó.

Around 6 o'clock in the morning he was killed, according to police, the businessman José Teixeira da Silva, who lives in Natal and has family in the community in mutamba Jucurutu.

After the crime the accused fled in Monza with two individuals.

According to a friend of Thalys who was with him at the party animated by airplanes in the Forró Jucurutu by night a group of friends of Caicó, including the victim, became involved in trouble with the class of the author of the murder.

The friends of the victim but came around 4 o'clock in the morning, while he remained in Jucurutu with a girlfriend who has the party, which may have been the pivot of disagreements.

When she would come for Caicó was assaulted in front of the Agency for Post Jucurutu by individuals and then shot and killed.

Francisco Paulino da Silva Filho, known as Dodo's credit, was spot on a bike, stopped, tried to separate the fight and was injured on the bullet in the abdominal region.

After being served at the Hospital was transferred to the Jucurutu Walfredo Gurgel Hospital in Natal where he was operated and is in medical observation.

The body of Thalys is veiled in his residence from where will tomorrow morning for burial.

The news of the death of their Thalys shocked many friends of Caicó. Well connected, he had a legion of colleagues. Mainly students of the CDS.

The Site Kurtição recorded the last moments of Taller in Jucurutu. These are the latest photos from Taller taken during the party.

talesvaqueiro.jpg

talles_1.jpg

talles_2.jpg

talles_3.jpg

tallesvaq.jpg

Yes, this happened some time ago. I remember seeing the pics of this hottie. Dude is alarmingly good looking, esp. his shirtless pics, and I have desperately searched every way I know how to find dead pics of him. After all, it happened in Brazil and they are not shy about splattering dead pics of their young handsome dead. But to no avail. Thanks for posting him, Meatpie.

I am so stupid deadboy, I just found him.

Like you, I desperately searched for morgue photos, even a single pic would have made me rock hard, I will cum instantly if I see him dead.

Thats about the cutest guy I've ever seen.

Such a shame they didn't publish his morgue photos, I am so disappointed.

Back