feettartar

Forum Regular
why is it on this site, just crusing the threads, not even leaving the site, i get automatically logged out after only 4 or 5 minutes? this happens on no other site, just this one. why is this?????

Another "kinda frustrating" problem: I have to sign in twice, every time I try to log in to CDG. Enter ID/password once, then click login. An error screen comes up, then I do it again--second time, it takes. Using Google Chrome with Windows XP O/S.
TT

Ya that happens with me too, toptuan. I just click on the login button without entering anything, and then when you do it the second time for real, it works.

Another "kinda frustrating" problem: I have to sign in twice, every time I try to log in to CDG. Enter ID/password once, then click login. An error screen comes up, then I do it again--second time, it takes. Using Google Chrome with Windows XP O/S.
TT

I use Firefox 8.0, and don't have any trouble.

It's a bummer having to switch thru different browsers tho, I have all my fave sites bookmarked on IE and hate having to use another browser, plus the layout is different on each browser and I find it enough of a hassle having to work my way through different layouts on different sites as it is. Having said all that, I don't get the log in problem using IE now I've tossed my cookies (still not sure how I did that by the way!)

I have the log in problem with Firefox. At first it looks as if the login has failed because I get an invalid redirect message, but when I click on home, it turns out that I am actually logged in.

I am a newbie and just joined yesterday. I managed to browse with no problems after registering. However, today I received an email that says
"Unfortunately your registration at Cute Dead Guys did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted"
I am over 18 years old and I can't think of anything else that may cause me NOT to meet the requirements. Please help.

Its because this place is full of fudge packing faggots.........

Back