UNickMaker

Forum Resident
Would you rather rape a guy and then castrate him, or castrate him first and then rape him. or

castrate him while you are raping him.....:teddybear:

Hypothetically... I would get it started with some nice dick torture then cut out the balls the rape then kill him gut him and have the internal organs for a cool down.

My fantasy is to be kidnapped, have my cock and balls removed, then have both arms and legs removed so I can be the true sex object I was born as.

I would be rough-fucking him with a sharp PA while crushing his nuts in my fist. Once I shoot in his guts, just rip the nut sack off

Hmm, id personally want to be castrated as I was raped but if i had to choose one first it would be to be castrated.

drive your cock into my ass - reach around to my package - stroke me - help me rise up unto my knees - I put my hands around your shoulders - we kiss - i say do it....

You slice me cock and balls off - and then slit my belly open - my guts fall out - I bleed out as you continue to rape me...

drive your cock into my ass - reach around to my package - stroke me - help me rise up unto my knees - I put my hands around your shoulders - we kiss - i say do it....

You slice my cock and balls off - and then slit my belly open - my guts fall out - I bleed out as you continue to rape me...

I Agree with the others. Castrate me while raping. Then continue carving me up until you've finished with me. :)

Torture my cock and balls while raping me with your big hard dick. Maybe you'll literally tear my hole and destroy my prostate and whatever keeps the cock. Then while gutting the still alive me, slice off the dick and balls and make me choke (eat) them while you pull out my innards. Dunno what finishes me up - choking or bleeding. ;)

Last edited:
The problem is that too many guys might want this to happen to them. It is much better if the "victim" doesn't care much for the idea

Exactly! All these 'want to be raped and murdered' dudes really piss me off. Ruins the intoxicating darkness of ruining unwilling men.

Then you have to find a guy that want's to do it to you, but you must flip sides and do that to that man - I'll bet that's unwilling victim.

Back