feetboy

Forum Resident
Rise up against the cremation of cute dead guys, and dead guys we find cute. All those in favour post an agreement!

WE CANT LET MEATPIE BE CREMATED HIS COCK AND FEET ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Thanks man.

I now become anti-cremation activist and won't allow any of my freinds get burned like trash!!!!!!

NO TO BURNING YOUNG CUTE DEAD GUYS!!

c'mon guys there must be more of us against this disgusting practice!

Attachments

• 164525.jpg
    164525.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 809
I support the cause, especially if it saves Meat And Feet - two of my favorite things - pun intended.

Attachments

• imagesCAWSQ8FU.jpg
    imagesCAWSQ8FU.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 165
overcooked !

n' just THINK of all them mag boys down there in MaggotManor who ain't gonna be doin' the real hefty BEEFY feedins' with no BEEFER BODS...just overcooked, burnt STEAKERS !

I likes my beef rare ta medium rare, not CHARCOALED ta an ASH !

No purty, SEXcee tenderloin ta delight the eye that way, shure ain't, no way, yous bettcha !!

:sm (41): :sm (41): :totalshock: :sm (54): :sm (54): :mad: :sm (37):

why do they put plastic on his head? whats the point? and i would have taken his socks off and licked his feet first.

you don't even get the casket with you. shit man. what an AWFUL way to go! STOP BURNING!

why do they put plastic on his head? whats the point? and i would have taken his socks off and licked his feet first.

you don't even get the casket with you. shit man. what an AWFUL way to go! STOP BURNING!

Apparently, it has to do with keeping the hair out of the air ducts. I am not an expert. I just did a quick search online to see what I could find out. :sm (30):

How about Rise up for Cremation! Open air, naked body on top of a pyre of clean burning wood! Do it right, burn long and hot, leave nothing but ashes and dust, free the soul trapped in the rotting flesh to fly away.

Open air cremation has resulted in certain areas in India being nearly stripped of wood. It has lead to shortages of cooking fuel because they did not replace the trees that were used. It takes a lot of fuel to cremate a body and it creates a lot of pollution. The next big thing for cheap body disposal looks to be a kind digesting machine. A number of corpses are put in it along with sodium hydroxide (drain cleaner) and the machine grinds up and breaks down the bodies into liquid that is flushed into the sewer. Its cheap and cleaner than cremation. The hot dead guy you like may be flushed away.

I am from India. I strongly feel that cremation among many non-Muslim or non-Christian communities across many Asian countries is quite costly. However, today, much of the Western world goes for cremation. I've lived in Australia as well. Over there, about 60% of Australians want cremation instead of being buried 6 feet underground and rotting for years. Cremation for most Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Jains across the world is a fast method of getting rid off the body. In Hinduism and Buddhism, what comes from the ground, must go back to earth as ash, which either gets immersed in the rivers or stored in urns in certain countries like Singapore, Japan and South Korea. Personally speaking, I'd like my body to be donated to medical science for research than to be cremated. I'd want people to learn through my body and take that learning forward with themselves.

I have no problem with anyone deciding how their body will be disposed of. Scots Soldiers are usually buried although these days some families choose cremation - I have chosen burial in uniform in a military cemetery when it is my time - immediate burial at the battlefield when KIA is no longer done because I'd prefer that,

Back