I'm sorry, but I am terrible with computers and am having difficulty viewing this tempting video. After the file downloads, I cannot open it. Does anyone know what I can do?

I love this video. I have it too, love the cute dopey victim. He dies very well and makes a great corpse. I have some of their other vids, maybe I'll post clips on youtube or the one Meatpie recommended.

IF anyone has Buck and could upload it...I would owe you so bad!!

I think there's a clip of Buck on youtube, I keep seeing it in the related vids but I don't watch it because he's not my type.

Yeah..not really my type either, but looks good on chloroform!

can anyone reupload the files of the masked strangler...they don't work anymore

would be great!!!...try to upload it on depositfiles or megaupload...or use zshare

on the website (deadguyscinema.com) I can see more hot pics and short videos than here ... and I always find stuff if I search for screamkings or sth. like that on youtube.
so- what`s this board for (I got the link from an online club - gayromeo.com ... expected sth. more...?)

The best is the original film. Tall guy with long hair gets choked out in his own bedroom. The killer then picks up his limp body and carries him over to his bed and drops him on it. After closing the young man's eyes, the killer removes the socks and underwear. He the gently tunrs the body. Very nice. Nothing has compared to that.

Oh, The Guest! This vid of Masked strangler series is the best, in my opinion.

Back