I just found this website WOW

Fujita123

Forum Newcomer
I have always considered myself a normal guy. I have always had normal interests, friends, and did well in school. I graduated college and now attend graduate school ( I am 23 years old). My big dark secret growing up was that I was gay. Freshman year of college that was no longer a secret as I came out to my friends and family. A giant wait was lifted from my shoulders--however being gay was only half the secret. I liked to have sex with guys, no question about that. Having sex with guys gives me lots of pleasure, and way more than I felt with girls. What gets me off even more is the fantasy of having sex with an injured, dying hot guy. I love the thought of having sex with a hot guy that has been mortally injured--especially stabbed or shot with a gun. My conscious mind tells me that this is insane--the stuff of a serial killer. The truth is I would never actually hurt anyone...I truly don't believe in that. I would love to role play with a guy and have fake scenarios that get me off. I have never had the guts to admit this to anyone, as I am sure they would classify me as insane. Due to this I also never seriously considered asking a guy I was with to role play with me. I would be forever mortified if anyone close to me found this out about me. I don't know if I could even continue living. How did this happen to me? Why does death and injury get me off? I am not a psychopath and consider myself quite sane. This is just a part of me that exists and is frankly out of my control. It is a comfort to see others on this site that deal with similar feelings. This site is a treasure that I have found. Thank you to the creators for making this site!!

You are 100% necro.

Welcome to Cute Dead Guys.

welcome! =D

I have always considered myself a normal guy. I have always had normal interests, friends, and did well in school. I graduated college and now attend graduate school ( I am 23 years old). My big dark secret growing up was that I was gay. Freshman year of college that was no longer a secret as I came out to my friends and family. A giant wait was lifted from my shoulders--however being gay was only half the secret. I liked to have sex with guys, no question about that. Having sex with guys gives me lots of pleasure, and way more than I felt with girls. What gets me off even more is the fantasy of having sex with an injured, dying hot guy. I love the thought of having sex with a hot guy that has been mortally injured--especially stabbed or shot with a gun. My conscious mind tells me that this is insane--the stuff of a serial killer. The truth is I would never actually hurt anyone...I truly don't believe in that. I would love to role play with a guy and have fake scenarios that get me off. I have never had the guts to admit this to anyone, as I am sure they would classify me as insane. Due to this I also never seriously considered asking a guy I was with to role play with me. I would be forever mortified if anyone close to me found this out about me. I don't know if I could even continue living. How did this happen to me? Why does death and injury get me off? I am not a psychopath and consider myself quite sane. This is just a part of me that exists and is frankly out of my control. It is a comfort to see others on this site that deal with similar feelings. This site is a treasure that I have found. Thank you to the creators for making this site!!

Hey. It's a comfort to me seeing someone like you. I've been called all sorts on the site I've previously been posting on. I wanna kiss you. LOL!

I started to gfantasy sex with dead and kill since 4 yrs old.

Back