HORROR FACE

Angel Lust

why do you love me?
:sm (27)::sm (27)::sm (27)::sm (27)::sm (27)::sm (47):

The life of a police patrol ended violently yesterday morning on the Avenida Insurgentes Sur, where a 22-year-old was driving his car in complete state ethyl, and passing a checkpoint on the breath rather than obey the order of the authorities to shore, stepped on the accelerator to thoroughly overwhelm and take the tie now deceased, a representative of the order.

After being hit, the police was over the hood of the car and although it was beaten and managed to hold the body of the car for about a mile until the drunk driver lost control of his unit and went crashing against the statue of who was the bronze head of the Catholic Church the most loved by the Mexican people, Pope John Paul II, after which the vehicle began to fire.

These bloody events caused by the recklessness of this man occurred yesterday around 3:30 pm, within the intersection of Avenida Insurgentes Sur and Avenida de la Paz, in the Colony Chimalistac, Delegación Alvaro Obregón, opposite the Parque de la Bombilla , where it was installed the checkpoint of "chumpómetro.

While attempting to evade the authorities responsible for the display was Jose Luis Romo Trujano, andalusia embistió police Corona Luis Fernando Mercado, who had 54 years of age, and was assigned to the San Angel area of Mexico City Public Security Secretariat, and according to his colleagues, was sustained after being hit in the chest to avoid the truck between the wheels of the unit.

Thus, the vehicle moved around and was one kilometers to the junction of Avenida Insurgentes and Calle France, Colonia Florida, in the same demarcation when drunk lost control of the unit climbed camellón central andalusia Avenida Insurgentes Sur and hit the concrete base that held the bronze statue of Pope John Paul II, during the impact, police Luis Fernando Corona went almost flying through the air and found an instant death andalusia crashing to the ground his body lay inert in the bushes of that camellón.

The offender's car was followed by the elements of the patrol number P43-32 Sector San Angel, which poured down the gauntlet not without work due to the altered state that was the subject drunk.

Also, the paramedics of the ambulance 11 Civil Protection certified the death, the unit 01 of Expert Services moved the body to the 24 prosecutorial agency, where he was also sent the manager, which in the next few hours to separate their judicial accountability, but it seems to be sent before a criminal court to answer for their negligence.

The uniformed died in the line of duty, was indicative San Angel Delta 1, badge number 705548, had joined the SSP-DF on September 15, 1989, the same who was survived by his wife and three children.

It made the bronze statue of about 2.30 meters tall, suffered considerable damage and was pulled in the pavement in the lane of Metrobus confined, and under the tires of the van he was driving the head, which was off by the fire of the unit 0229.

:sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (15)::sm (26):

I'm not nearly buzzed enough to undertand what I just read the first time through. Let me try it again! I think I got that someone died, hit by a car or something, maybe dragged by the car for a while...hell I got no clue. Picture is cool! Awesome face, thanks for the post.

Back