Eric_Winter_CSi_5.jpg

Eric_Winter_CSi_6.jpg

Eric_Winter_CSi_7.jpg

Eric_Winter_CSi_8.jpg

Eric_Winter_CSi_9.jpg

Eric_Winter_CSi_10.jpg

Eric_Winter_CSi_13.jpg

enjoy...

What are they doing to him in that last pic? I have never seen this episode, but I think sometimes the producers of these shows have a necro streak in them.

We have discused this before. CSI and esp NCIS definately have necros writing the script and selecting the actors. All dudes in NCIS were cute, like fucking models.Its morbidtech for TV.

LoL

Necro is very widespread although most people are ashamed to admit it.

Whats more striking is that real life morticans comment on their patients too.

In Bulgaria a 23-year-old was shot dead at a birthday party.

A lady mortican autopsied him. She appeared on the evening news to answer questions.

She said, "Pity that he was so young and handsome".

Now thats absolutely insane in my opinion. I was so struck when I watched the interview I remember it to this day.

Now I know most people working in morgues are necros. A friend who works in police admitted that he and his mate love looking at corpse pics.

A gay friend also admitted he and his buddy go to the morgue building here in the evening and try to peek throw the windows.

These are real life examples.

And all those tv shows about dead people, morgues why are they so fucking popular?

They air CSI on prime tv time here too.

I think the answer is that necrophilia is still taboo in our "modern" societies. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The media also love stories about necrophiles.

To sum up, some scientists say necrophilia is very widespread, up to 30% of humans have necrophilic fantasies. Only a small percent act on it though.

So the result is:

Lots of people with necro fantasis -> taboo in society -> TV and movies is the only media where "dead bodies" are shown -> such programmes as CSI become extremely popular.

The lust for the dead is the ultimate fetish, sex with a corpse is taboo but humans are curious beings and most ask the question "what would be like to fuck a corpse".

====

I hope one day I can answer this question, I really want to fuck a dead guy and kiss him.

I would even lick his anus if the guys is very cute (I will disinfect and wash him beforehand.

I would also love to suck a dead guys cold toes and like in that clip we posted I will put my hand in the dead guy's ass then fuck him.

I will also put my cock in his mouth and cum on his face.

Back