liverpooljay

Forum Newcomer
what do you think guys? i know in the USA its a lil more accepted but in the uk? i love my leathers and would love to wear them out!

Hmmm I doubt that leather jeans in the US is that common unless you're in the Castro district in SFO. However, if you're a biker, it is okay to wear your leathers :) :yes:

Most American guys don't wear leather or for that matter speedos because most American guys are fat slobs. They wear baggy clothing to hide the rolls of fat since America is the land of the fat. There are few things as sexy as a hot slender guy wearing a pair of tight leather pants or a form fitting speedo showing off his cock. I mean if you have it show it off.

i do wear leather pants and speedos and proudly show my bod!!!!!!!
enty knows!!!!!!! lol

i always think guys who are slim look good in leather ,especially leather jeans and leather jacket ,if you wear them in public even better

I see nothing wrong with leather jeans and a leather jacket and boots in public.
If your not going to wear boots then Chuck Taylor sneakers are ok. I noticed more and more of the outlaw motorcycle club members are wearing Chuck Taylor sneakers., I watch from them on the Freeways. The only down side is a lot more of the Outlaw motorcycle club members are Ummmm How do I put this delicately. FAT.

JJ

I used to wear black leathr jeans in London quite a bit and combined with a leather biker jacket with a big clunky metal dragon epaulette and all sorts of other kinky stuff when going out clubbing, not just to gay clubs either, although they were where the hottest action was. Now I'm just a country boy and there's not much call for leather down on the farm! The bunnies say that it you got it flaunt it!

ha ha,i think leather jeans and leather jacket would look better on you than the bag,you will have to let me see you in them as i only live an hour or less away from liverpool

Back