13-year-old becomes father

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
:sm (19):
SNN1301A-280_732159a.jpg

ACCORDING to a report in The Sun newspaper, a 13-year-old boy has become a father in the United Kingdom.

When his 15-year-old girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to their daughter Maisie Roxanne, Alfie Patten was by her side.
'I thought it would be good to have a baby,' Alfie told The Sun. 'I didn't think about how we would afford it. I don't really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me 10 pounds (S$21).'

The pair kept the pregnancy a secret until Chantelle's mother discovered what was going on at 18 weeks after noticing her weight gain. Alfie was only 12 when Chantelle concieved but they decided against an abortion.
'When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble,' Alfie said. 'We wanted to have the baby but were worried how people would react

'I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it.'

Alfie lives with his mother and admited to the newspaper that he didn't know the cost of a packet of nappies. 'I think it's a lot,' he said.
Although separated from the family, Alfie's father, Dennis Patten, said his son didn't seem to realise the consequences of his actions but that he was proud he'd taken responsibility for the child.

'He could have shrugged his shoulders and sat at home on his Playstation. But he has been at the hospital every day,' Mr Patten said.
The young mother has defended her actions and said that she and Alfie were being responsible.

'We know we made a mistake but I wouldn't change it now,' Chantelle said.
'We will be good loving parents. I have started a church course and I am going to do work experience helping other young mums. I'll be a great mum and Alfie will be a great dad,' she said.

Mother and daughter were released from hospital on Thursday. They will live with her family.

>>>VIEDEO FROM BBC News<<<

The latest news is that it turns out the girl is a real slag and spunk bucket, so DNA testing is to be done to find out if the boy realy is the father.

spunk bucket? Thats another way of saying she was a slut, right?

I love scots slang man, give me more

Meatpie if you had a sister would she be called - hairypie? - meaning fanny, flange, pussy,

LoL, I have a sis...but she shaves her fanny

:sm (43):

I that case she has a divit, as in the game of golf, when the ball is struck and a small piece of grass is also (skelped) hit, in to the air.
Skelped - hit
Divit - small clump of very short grass.
Hairy fanny - shag pile - (as in deep carpet)

Back