Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

If the forum is not enough for you sick fucks or if there are no new posts check out our special gay necro TV channel with hot dead guys getting killed both for real and in play, we also have regular news updates, funny clips, music and so much more to keep you entertained to the max during the long winter months!

Our dedicated team is streaming live now 24/7!

Watch Cute Dead Guys television at:

http://worldtv.com/cutedeadguys

You can send us hot vids and if approved we will broadcast them on the next day.

CDG TV is total sickness 24/7, you don't even need to click anything just kick back and pull your cock out because our online TV channel is guaranteed to make you rock hard. Try it!

Wow, what a cool idea DM! Like mx'y will have to try and find time to watch some this weekend.

WAY TOO PRIME, PieMAN!!!!
:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

I AM SPEECHLESS!!
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Thank you. You can donate and help the community soldier on through the Great Depression, we pay taxes every month as well as license fees believe it or not as well as for software upgrades & design.

yes Meatpie you are an awesome guy and sure know what you are doing. Thank you

Thanks man and yes everything is my own creation from the forum design to the CDG TV logos, I even made some of the vids with my own cam.

Unfortunately CDG TV is now suspended because of technical problems, link will remain active but will reply the same shit over and over again.

WOW:drool:

Just discovered this. Awesome. Please post a message is it's up and running again.

Back