Proof that JohannaXn, Log On, Bero and twistedfuck steal from CDG

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Log on said they had all our sources and we don't post new material.

Well, why is then our text from this pic cropped out and replaced with K I U M E R's ugly watermark?

Original image from CDG.

Image cropped up and splashed with k i u m e r's ugly red watermark.
What a great gore board.
:sm (43):

You are pathetic Log On.

And you are a liar.

Your site is shit - ugly design, lame threads and all the pics are ruined with your fucking meaningless watermarks.

BAD FAIL.

Fuck you and that lesbian bitch Johanna, you are now exposed and now everyone knows that CDG is much better than K I U M E R, as far as original content is concerned.

FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU DIE SOON

No thanx meatpie, I'm not planning on dying very soon.

I see that you claim that a picture that was posted on UR with a UR watermark was stolen by me from repostdeadguysoriginallypostedbyjohannaxnonkiumer? Strange, since I didn't post that picture, I would have remembered.

You are dumb honestly, you should have removed the UR watermark so people wouldn't have found out that you stole it from there.

Ugly design? Ugly watermarks? Lame threads?

Well, our design isn't a copy of ogrish like the one from repostdeadguysoriginallypostedbyjohannaxnonkiumer.net.ms.

Our watermark is red, you seem to have a fetish with red judging from repostdeadguysoriginallypostedbyjohannaxnonkiumer.net.ms you should like it.

Sure lame threads, but all your members come and read those lame thread, while ***** members couldn't care less about repostdeadguysoriginallypostedbyjohannaxnonkiumer.net.ms since all you content was posted .

Oh, and on kiumer we can upload pictures... yes, for real. It's like a real forum you know. You should have called this free hosted site respostdeadguysoriginallypostedbyjohannaxnonkiumernowrepostedonimagebam.net.ms.

That way people would atleast appreciate your honesty.

Last edited:
You can upload pictures here too, we have no limitations on size. We upload to imagebam because its more convenient.

Look I am getting fed up with this forum war. The fact that I haven't banned you yet speaks for itself.

I don't need any more enemies.

I send you a pm, I don't think people are interested in our bickerings.

Both sites have their good and bad sides.

PEACE???

And btw you never know with death, you may not plan on dying but a truck hits you tomorrow and you are pancake.

I'm not planning on dying very soon.

I guess you didn't plan on totally disappearing from the web too.

And because of sick cunts like Jo, we will never know what really happened with you my friend.

You could be dead for all I know.

:sm (20):

I want to fuck your dead body.

Back