altsxman

Likes DEAD GUYS
that VERY SEXY, Brad Will...

On October 27, 2006 he was videotaping near a barricade erected by pro-strike protesters when gunmen approached and opened fire. Will was shot twice and died while he was being carried away from the area...

to fuck him, would be a REAL TREAT

Some of the alive pics were new to me. Thanks for another great thread.

You are on a roll tonight. :sm (14):

I wonder whether he is dead in this pic or in the process of dying.

He is fucking pale.

:sm (6):

he was burned. he was BURNED! THOSE FEET WERE BURNED MEATPIE!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

he was burned. he was BURNED! THOSE FEET WERE BURNED MEATPIE!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whatcha mean "he was burned"??????

I LOVE BRAD WILL KILL, one HOT lean, ripe STUD ...

I LOVE this WillKILL so !!

so now whatcha yous means he gawt burned??? I SAW HIM UNDER GLASS in a CASKET, so he got planted, nawt BURNED !

whatcha tawkn' bout ?!?!?!!?!

:sm (37)::sm (37)::sm (17)::sm (17):

I think he meant his body's been cremated since then.

two complaints, no, three - one I cannot see these images because they are no longer being hosted, two, I can't understand a WORD Arrowman says, and three, his font work burns my eyes. Sulk!

All the photos have been removed. What's the story with that? Is the site being sued or threatened?

WOOFFF!!! Im only knew the classic pic of that guy, all of other pics are new to me. Thanks a lot. That guy was very hot. Is morbid to me to see pics of dead guys and pics of this guys when alive. Thank you very much :great:

Back