New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
Hey guys. I have been wanting to choke someone for a really long time. The idea of squeezing someone's throat and watch them gasp for air turns me on like hell. I am looking for a victim who wants my big hands around his neck as he struggles and eventually goes limp. I will ravage your uncouncious body and carry it around as if it were really lifeless. I would also like someone who is into play dead roleplay as I have always wanted to rape a uncouncious guy. I am not interested in looks so do not be shy. Contact me at andrewwal1988@hotmail.com or on yahoo at andrewtay1988 or just leave a message here. Contact me even if you are not from NY as we can work something out. Looking forward to seeing you and your throat.

You might want to check out a really hot gay movie called Dead Guys from Dead Guys cinema. No sex as such but a hot guys strangles a lot of cute fellows and it gets me hard all the time. Live in the midwest but wish you could choke me

Choke and strangle me as long as you want . I crave to be manually strangled slowly taken to the edge again and again as you prolong the strangling and me not knowing if I get a breath or not as I'm twitching for lack of air and go limp and fade out . wborden@colimbus.rr.com.

I would love to be strangled over and over until I turn blue and pass out. I love being fucked unconscious.
You are the boss. bound696@outlook.com...I am your victim.

Back