deadboyfeet

Forum Regular
still looking for old bear in Chicago area who would like to role play "killing" me.

Looking for old bear who would like to "kill" me in all kinds of ways. Fav. being hanged and strangled. I am five foot three..onehundred thirtyfive lbs. size seven feet. LOVE my feet and body to be handled after getting snuffed. Love feeling my feet leave the ground too as I am hanged by my neck. body disposal scenes very hot too. How would YOU want to kill me? :)

I would definitely like to strangle you and have you play dead at the end of it. Very into feet and I would enjoy fondling your limp lifeless body all over. Do you have a place to play where you are?

strglroh is it true what they say about bears in the woods? Surely there are much better things to do? (smirk!)

Looking for old bear who would like to "kill" me in all kinds of ways. Fav. being hanged and strangled. I am five foot three..onehundred thirtyfive lbs. size seven feet. LOVE my feet and body to be handled after getting snuffed. Love feeling my feet leave the ground too as I am hanged by my neck. body disposal scenes very hot too. How would YOU want to kill me? :)

I would have strip naked it is hard to take cloth off a dead weight. I would then ty you hand behind your back.
Then I will use you for my pleaser! You will suck my cock and do what eaver I want. Than I will choke you. And then I will do what ever I want to your body!

Back