Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
article-2057210-0EA6DF9B00000578-657_634x410.jpg

Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi

Iran today warned the West that it was ready for war after claims emerged that the UK and U.S. were planning an attack.

The country’s foreign minister Ali Akbar Salehi said that Tehran was prepared to punish ‘any threats’ as tensions escalated over its nuclear weapons programme.
‘The U.S. has unfortunately lost its wisdom and prudence in dealing with international issues. It only depends on power,’ he said on a visit to the Libyan city of Benghazi.

"Of course we are prepared for the worst, but we hope they think twice before they put themselves on a collision course with Iran."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2057210/Iran-ready-war-UK-U-S-attack-plan.html

They are crazy and developing nuclear weapons I am ready for war with them Would hope for a kill ratio of 20 - 30 of them for each one of us they kill I saw a pic a while ago of graves they have already dug for enemy soldiers ! Just propaganda.

I hope the freedom in that country. Fuck dictators!!! fuck religion!!!

lets take them down hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certainly think it's time to let tthe Israeli attack dogs off the leash, go play goys! (mensches?)

Yes, religions are stupid.

It must be difficult living in an Islamic country like Indonesia, Wizard. However, because of the multicultural nature of Indonesia and Malaysia left from the colonial days, I would imagine at least it's not as bad as living in the Mid East.

Back