UNickMaker

Forum Resident
Castration is the removal of the testicles while Emasculation is the removal of the penis and the testicles. Have a huge interest in the forced emasculation of guys for whatever reasons. Love to discuss this with others. I am pretty much a bottom in the midwest USA who loves to use castration bands on myself

UNickMaker, why would you put castration bands on yourself? On the farm where I grew up, we castrated animals the old fashion way, with a pocket knife carefully sharpened on the stone until it cuts like a scalpel. We would mix up a bottle of ten percent Lysol in water to use for sanitizing the wound and the balls we removed often were left hanging in a tree like Christmas ornaments. That was because we had to work very fast so the cuttings got the heave-ho over the shoulder with little concern for aim.

Anyway, we didn't use banding because it sometimes causes gangrene which can set in when the circulation is cut off to an appendage. Perhaps you could use a method practiced on bull calves called clamping. Let's just say it involves a tool that looks like a very large pair of pliers. The steers walked a bit funny for a day or so afterwards. :)

Back