U

usmcmarine21

I want to be strangled during sex. I want it done nice and slow with the guy taking control maybe play the Gacy rope trick game. He would fuck guys as he strangled them and tell them if they made him cum he would stop strangling them. THe trick was that they were so tight while getting strangled that he couldn't cum until they died. I want to play that game with a garrote or your hands/

My my my! what tender lovin' erotic dreams you do have, that slow, sexy squeeze on a guys adams apple as you pump your spunk into his guts, way to off a dude!

I love to strangle a guy while I fuck him. It is surprising so see how many guys get off on that. I don't even ask first. I can tell the one's who like that.

How can you tell?

wow hot stuff oh very good ill be the person donateing to this adventure

I love to strangle a guy while I fuck him. It is surprising so see how many guys get off on that. I don't even ask first. I can tell the one's who like that.

Yeah, how can you tell? Let us know the secret so I can check guys out at the supermarket etc.

Want to be buried in a crawl space too? I remember this case and kept thinking how hot it would be if he had come after me and raped and strangled me. Thought the same thing about Jeffrey Dahmeer

Think it may be more of a case of telling after the sex actually begins. But isn't the real fun doing it to someone who doesn't want it to happen at all? Like a straight guy virgin??

you are fucking, your hands caress his shoulders, his chest his neck. you kiss him like it matters. your hands hold his neck, gently at first, then more firmly. he jacks harder as you pound cock into his ass.

Headsman stop it at once! You're getting my pants all wet!

For me there's nothing better than to strangle blowjob. As I slide my cock all the way down his throat as the throat slime covers the head and shaft of my cock as I reach down and slowly reach down and place my hands around his neck as I increase the pressure using my eight fingers to slide his Adams apple up and down the shaft of my cock deep within . As I squeeze harder and harder as his throat muscles clothes around the shaft of my cock in his head swims from lack of ours . he begins to twitch and within a minute or two he passes out and I said my cock all the way down his throat. I love to choke him for their rush and mine as well

For me there's nothing better than to strangle blowjob. As I slide my cock all the way down his throat as the throat slime covers the head and shaft of my cock as I reach down and slowly reach down and place my hands around his neck as I increase the pressure using my eight fingers to slide his Adams apple up and down the shaft of my cock deep within . As I squeeze harder and harder as his throat muscles clothes around the shaft of my cock in his head swims from lack of ours . he begins to twitch and within a minute or two he passes out and I said my cock all the way down his throat. I love to choke him for their rush and mine as well

chokestud, i love that! i'd love to have that done to me.

you are fucking, your hands caress his shoulders, his chest his neck. you kiss him like it matters. your hands hold his neck, gently at first, then more firmly. he jacks harder as you pound cock into his ass.

headman, that is my experience too, i don't even ask, just try it on him, see if he likes it. i don't think i ever had a bad reaction, everyone enjoyed it. with most i also tired my favourite game of two connected nooses around our necks. everyone loved that too.
how do i know, if i can try it on a guy? i don't know, just intuition i suppose and it has never lat me down so far.

Back