Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
CDG is looking for skilled image manipulator dudes who are willing to work on a new logo for the site that will suit our new black & red theme.

Casket dude must stay somewhere in the banner.

Post your creations in this thread, we will discuss them & vote.

Thank you!

Great idea, Pie !!

:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

I got an offer from a member who said he was a designer but lost the pm in the mess.

Great Idea DeathMeister!
I'm a designer too, post a .jpg of casket dude and I'd love to have a go at coming up with something (and I promise no bunnies!)

ps I wasn't the designer who made the original offer.

That would be very kind of you plat, thank you!

Here's a couple to start off with. Casket Dude stays, in come hole in head guy, toe tag dude and pile of bodies.
I kept these purely red, white and black. It's fairly Gothic, (but then so is the subject matter) you could I suppose include elements of pale yellow to match some of the type within site if you wanted to make it a bit more cheerful!

In the meantime, I'll keep playing around.

Something wrong with the Imagebam links above, here's the first one:

Sorry guys, don't know why Imagebam links aren't working. I'll try emailing the pics to a couple of other members and see if they have better luck, failing that, I'll try uploading again tomorrow.

I am posting for Platinum, just in case the links above do not work
(horny PRIME images, Plat !!) :Rock2:

Great work, Platinum!
My fav is the second (casket dude on the left).
Perhaps enlarge "where deaded dudes rawk" a bit (or make it more clear in some other way).

Thanks

I am impressed, plat well done I like it. :bow:

Problem is logo is independent from the banner, we need two files. :stroke:

Here are the links:

Logo
Banner

Here's a third option. No problem about doing as two separate files (I think) Once we settle on a choice.

Good one, I have them all saved on my PC. Can you put stitches on the cute dead guys letters, like they are autopsied? Do you think that will look nice?

Make us a bloody autopsied logo plat and we splash it today for all to see.

I can certainly put stitches on the letters DeathMeister, I considered a number of different fonts, I'll post you another one with skulls in it that I think is quite cool as well. (That is, if I can ever get fuckin'Imagefuckin'Bam to work for me!

OK, looking forward to the one with skulls.

Okay DM (DeathMeister), here are the three files (I hope, I haven't been able to open anything I've posted so far!) I hope the font .jpgs come out with a transparent background, they may have to be in a different file format, I don't know, I'm a cissy creative, not a computer techie!

THAT new banner with the RANK TOE TAG
is just too PRIME, PlatterMATE!
WHEW, PIE n' yous guys,
has me growin' a hard one this early AM,
way so totally RAWKIN' fine !
:stroke::stroke::stroke:
:Rock2::Rock2::Rock2::Rock2:

Back