Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

Later today CDG will close for a while as the forum will be undergoing a major upgrade and redesign, user profiles will work in a new way after the upgrade but also expect changes in groups and the gallery section.

We hope everything goes according to plan, the upgrade will make the site even more secure and user-friendly.

Requests to join groups will be put on hold.

Expect the forum to be a white page/error message, this is normal durinig the upgrade process.

Some users may be able to log in be the board will be locked - you won't be able to use any of the site's functionalities.

Regards,

Cute Dead Guys forum staff

Expected downtime is up to 24 hours.

OK.....thanks! Means I will have to get on with my knitting instead!!

Hope it goes well !! I like the black background best, that's how I look at CDG. It is so much primer that way, hope the black background won't change!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:dunno:

:this isnt happening :this isnt happening

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Somebody break out the heroin or something , I need a fix! Baaad! Where's that machine gun, I'm gonna massacre some nuns!

It's rumoured that some people have taken the news of CDG's temporary closure better than others.

No! I can't do it, I can't pretend I'm calm. For God's sake and the sake of my sanity come back soon, sooner, soonest!! In the meantime: AAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping for a good outcome for this websites surgery! I know that it is your precious baby! Thanks Meatpie!

Thank you guys, all went smoothly hope you like our new look!

Back