Leon

Forum Regular
Not complaining,I am just a little bit confused about our great website these days, Coz I saw so many threads about disgusting rotten dead or female dead pics recently, I feel a little bit lame about these threads, this is 'cute dead guy' forum aye? it's cool if ppl wanna post something different,but plz attach some signs like [rotten corpse etc] to make the thread clearly? soz personally I feel not good to watch those rotten disgusting pics. Do not know anyone else feels same or just me :damn wtf:

Last edited:
Hi Leon,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have quite a few rotters in our Gore section, true. You have to learn to accept and respect rotters as you will become one smelly disgusting leaky smelly decomposed rotter yourself.

Real life, after all is not just fit ripped young guys playing dead for you in our ALIVES DUDES section.

:hi bye:

If only it were! In an ideal world all the uggos and females and rotten corpses would be taken away by the pixies and we'd just have beautiful, handsome, ripped hunks (your choice of smooth or hairy) (both for me please!) freshly killed or lightly dying or waiting for it whilst bound in some suitably erotic pose. Now that's what I call a world!

Haha, same though occurred to me when I first visited the site. A lot of cadavers for a site with the word "cute" in it ^^. And I agree platinum, what a beautiful thought, mmmm. Young, smooth and slender for me ^^.

Back