Choke_Me!

Forum Regular
You've seen me around here for a while, but you haven't messaged me! Maybe I haven't been clear enough for ya so here it is I am a 26 yrs old male from NY who loves to be choked, wherever and whenever possible! My favoirte is being on my back with bare hands tightly around my neck for a loooooong time! If you're interested in doing this to me, or you just wanna talk about choking and breath play in general, message me on yahoo - nirvanafan201 thanks!!!

You need to check out a really hot video. Called Dead Guys from Dead Guys cinema, it features this really hot guy who goes around strangling other guys. Two of my favorite scenes are where there is this cute stripper in a red bikini performing for this dude who then strangles him from behind. You see the victim's basket get large with the choking. And then the predator strangles and drowns this other hot guy further on in the video. Some cool music and nice scenes someone like you might like. I get off on this thing all the time and yes, wish I could strangle you

You ever come to Albany? I will choke you if you choke me.
The M man

You need to check out a really hot video. Called Dead Guys from Dead Guys cinema, it features this really hot guy who goes around strangling other guys. Two of my favorite scenes are where there is this cute stripper in a red bikini performing for this dude who then strangles him from behind. You see the victim's basket get large with the choking. And then the predator strangles and drowns this other hot guy further on in the video. Some cool music and nice scenes someone like you might like. I get off on this thing all the time and yes, wish I could strangle you

Do you have a link to the video?

Back