Deadlock you can keep a rock or something handy and put him out again if he starts to come around! Thanks for the pic, I soooo love cowboys!!! When I grow up I want to do one! (Actually, lucky me, I've already done/been done by one by the Colorado river and thereby hangs a tale!)

Deadlock you can keep a rock or something handy and put him out again if he starts to come around! Thanks for the pic, I soooo love cowboys!!! When I grow up I want to do one! (Actually, lucky me, I've already done/been done by one by the Colorado river and thereby hangs a tale!)

Ha ha. This might indeed put him out, but perhaps things do not work so well then?

This guy is a guest at my work for the next several months, and was very jet lagged after his flights. He will travel frequently between Europe and North America during that time. Perhaps there will be other other opportunities for play?

Secure that cowboy to the bed and make him ready for a long hot night of erotic strangulation.

Toptuan, don't be fooled by the size of the buckle, cowboy belts are extremely easy to get off! (As are cowboys!)

Toptuan, don't be fooled by the size of the buckle, cowboy belts are extremely easy to get off! (As are cowboys!)

Platinum, please share with us your experiences!

Our cowboy friend is currently in his home and will return in early November.

Back