mastermichael

Forum Newcomer
So a friend share this with me. Not the best quality, but good anyway. So I am curious, why is it that you don't find pix or videos of private dungeons and guys being hung. So many of them say they have been hung many times, but yet, you never see any except "final" pix. Does that mean they are all fakes and never have hung. Certainly there are videos and pix of guys besides the one in Russia hanging. Let's get this going!
http://videobam.com/ofwZw

I have more if you like!

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've seen that clip before on this site somewhere, I could be wrong, it may have been one of those "If you liked this, you might like these" type clips that videobam and others do. I know I've seen it before in the past week or so. Regardless, it is a sexy clip, thanks mastermichael for posting it, and I completely agree with everyone else, more please!

That is an inspirational video mastermichael. CDG members should follow the example and hang someone tonight. Then post a video of the event. :yes:

Platinum - forgive me if it's been already posted...I'm relatively new on here, and searched through the hanging stuff, and didn't see it, nor the next one of a woman being hung. The one I posted was obviously a real S&M experience for the recipient. The next one is a production, but really hot and realistic. Stay tuned!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've seen that clip before on this site somewhere, I could be wrong, it may have been one of those "If you liked this, you might like these" type clips that videobam and others do. I know I've seen it before in the past week or so. Regardless, it is a sexy clip, thanks mastermichael for posting it, and I completely agree with everyone else, more please!

Yeah, that's a vid of Bodangles... one of the few hangers that has posted his hanging videos over the years.

BBBLLLLEEEUUUURRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!! My eyes! MY EYES!!! It's of a woman!!!!! You could have warned us.....oh wait, you did! Actually, it lead into all sorts of pay stuff I think, my screen went a bit crazy with pop ups and stuff. Anyhoo, more dudes please, don't care if they're acting so long as they piss their pants, (or cum if naked). Thanking you in anticipation....mouthwatering anticipation.

Back