Dude Butchered by cannibal I posted is frontpage material on K I U M E R

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Just a few hours after I posted the unwatermarked pictures of that Russian dude who got butchered by a cannibal, Jo and Log on splashed it on K I U M E R's frontpage.

LoL

Aren't they pathetic?

That means there are here every day, checking our posts and when we release unwatermarked material they immediately post it on their websites...

That's how you make the best gore board in the world.

HAHAHHHAHAHAH :sm (33):

We never visit here meatpie, the stuff posted on cdg is different than the stuff posted on the greatest gore board in the world. There is hardly anything new that is posted here that we don't know where it comes from. If you look clearly the pics posted here and the ones on ***** are very different, you have cut away the watermarks from the original Russian Forensic Forum and we just blur them. How could we blur out what you have cut away in the first place? Anyway as I said, the original source, the Russian Forensic pathology forum is lame, one doesn't even need to register to see all of their gold.... as you call it.

Lol, you banned the name of the greatest gore board in the world.... that is small minded meatpie.... do we upset you?

What do you mean you never visit, all your mod team - bero, twistedfuck and you are here every day, checking our posts.

K I U M E R is doing great, so is cdg.

Tell me Log On, why do you have so many members, thousands actually and you have so few posts? The replies are absolutely lame, no discussion of the submissions?

Why can't you motivate your members to share, like we do here?

We don't even have a thousand members but the guys here are happy to post and contribute while its only four people posting in your images section?

You, Johanna, bero and twistedfuck.

Every board has lurkers but you have far too many, thats what I don't like about your site.

I also hate your watermarks - too big, too red and right on the victim's faces.

You have ruined so many quality pics and vids.

After all its the same shit on every board, fucking give up on the ugly watermarks, we know about your site already.

Honestly, we have never seen a good poster here lately at cdg. The ones that were very good are now posting at Kiumer as you call it. I don't care if you like our watermarks or not (we have the unwatermarked versions, you don't. Our gain, your loss). I don't care if you know about our site already or not. We don't want members like you.... it has nothing to do with the fact that you are gay but it has everything to do with the fact that you are a danger to yourself and to other members. I will never force people, sharing or not everybody is wellcome (even the lurkers). Oh, and we have way more contributors than the few you mentioned, you really should create an account onces without using it to spam so you could have a look around. I came here because people were making a fool of you on snuffx. I can see that we are not the only ones where you go and spam links to cdg. Fortunately we don't even bother to react to your idiotic games. But back on topic....

The image from the Russian forum..... do you still claim we have taken them from here? If you do I will post your golden link here on the forum or on k i u m a . c o m for everybody to see. For you it's your only source, for us, it's one of a thousand. So, simply we don't give a shit.

The fact that you don't like Kiumer proves that we are doing a fantastic job. That's why at this moment we have more than a 1000 posts a day and more than 100 sign ups every 24hrs.

Last edited:
We have all the pictures you have without the watermarks except one very good autopsy set, posted two weeks ago.

I admit I can't find the originals.

Active users here don't post on K I U M E R.

Only Peter (hassan) here moved to your site because we caught him leaking pics from the vip section and banned him.

Cadmar used to post great stuff but is now gone.

I don't care about other sites or what people post about me on boring forums like snuffx.

I have no idea why you hate me.

We do have sources you don't have, is this the reason?

Why do you forget that I helped you move the admins of goreking to your site?

Also you lost The_Mortican who loves posting and could have made great contributions to your site.

You keep losing good posting members, that's not good.

Anyway good luck man, I know you put a lot of effort into your site and I respect you for that.

I don't hate you meatpie, hate is a loss of energy....
You can't go on making claims that are not true....
The mortician, you can have him.... he's a repost queen....
Meatpie face it, you have no sources. Why else would you complain about the watermarks if you had the originals? You are as always talking yourself into a hole.

Why do you keep referring to K i u m a . c o m as mine, it's not. Johannaxn is the co owner... and all the members of the site own it somehow.

Active posters here don't post on *****? Great, you can have them, all ten of them.

But I ask you again meatpie and don't avoid the question? Why do you claim that we take pics from here while you cut away watermarks and blur them out. How can we do that if you already removed them. It makes our versions bigger than yours with a watermark on them that is not cut away?

Why do you block the greatest gore board it's name if you don't fear it?

My goodness, just making one post on this forum give me about ten blank pages. I'm out of here, this is a shit board.

I know this is none of my business but why do you give a fuck about any other gore sites such as *****? This is not a gore site - I thought this was a gay necro site - a sexual fetish website - the only one of its kind on the internet. No one can rationally compare this site to a standard Gore site in terms of memberships, contributors or site traffic when those other sites are clearly targeting a different audience. How many gay necro's are there in the world? 500? You're not in competition with anyone, MeatPie because there is no other competition out there.

Last edited:
There are gay necros perfectly happy at k i u m e r because they target the same audience as we do.

Gore boards => places where necros post and discuss corpses.

So we do have a lot of common and in that sense cute dead guys is a fucking gore baord like ogrish, goregasm etc, only difference being we specialize in dead male.

Back