asphixiaskin

Forum Newcomer
This is an example of one of my videos, I have made about 50 short films so far which encompass bagging, strangles, chokes, sleeperholds etc.

http://videobam.com/vtrHy

The victim in this video is my slave who I have now owned for 5 years.

I would welcome your comments and opinions and also any ideas that you may have for future videos.

I am also looking for willing or not so willing victims for further films, as long as you are into heavy breathcontrol scenes and snuff fantasies and can either travel within the UK or accommodate then please drop me a message.

More videos will follow shortly.

Asphixiaskin.

It's a very good video. Thank you. If your intention is to distribute your videos freely, you might consider grouping and adding them to torrents. It would make them easier to download. The only improvement I would like added to this video is the follow through for it seems kind of pointless to strangle without purpose. What do you intend to do with the body?

It's a very good video. Thank you. If your intention is to distribute your videos freely, you might consider grouping and adding them to torrents. It would make them easier to download. The only improvement I would like added to this video is the follow through for it seems kind of pointless to strangle without purpose. What do you intend to do with the body?

My main pleasure in making these vidoes is my love of breathcontrol, I love the feeling of power and control I get knowing that I could end a life.

Of course the struggle and panic from the victim is always a huge turn on as well.

I think that the fact that the strangle has no obvious reasoning behind it actually adds to the horniness to be honest, there surely can't be anything more evil than killing just for killings sake, no motive, no way of knowing who will be next.

My main pleasure in making these vidoes is my love of breathcontrol, I love the feeling of power and control I get knowing that I could end a life.

Of course the struggle and panic from the victim is always a huge turn on as well.

I think that the fact that the strangle has no obvious reasoning behind it actually adds to the horniness to be honest, there surely can't be anything more evil than killing just for killings sake, no motive, no way of knowing who will be next.
Hot vid:great:

Great stuff, Your victim is very sexy , love the underwear, good to see what you do with him once he is out cold.lets have more please.
Cheers Darkside.

OK guys, here is another video for you to comment on, its me and the same guy, this time I let him cum while i applied a sleeperhold and I guess he thought that would be the end of it, but I wasn't quite finished with him LOL.

http://videobam.com/ibhMc

Again please comment and offer any ideas you may have for further videos and also if you are looking to be used in the future please let me know.

OK guys, here is another video for you to comment on, its me and the same guy, this time I let him cum while i applied a sleeperhold and I guess he thought that would be the end of it, but I wasn't quite finished with him LOL.

http://videobam.com/ibhMc

Again please comment and offer any ideas you may have for further videos and also if you are looking to be used in the future please let me know.

fuckin hot

First one was great, loved him strugglinmg in his underwear. But second one won't play, just gives me a ! in middle of screen.

very hot vids. would be fun if you played with a knife. hold it against his throat, his nipples, his cock/balls. choke him.. when he cums, pretend to stab him. he gasps and moans and struggles and then plays dead

OK, another piece of my work, this time on a younger victim in full biker leathers. This cunt could take a bit of a beating and kicking as well as the breathcontrol so please let me have your comments and ideas.
I still haven't really had any offers from members to appear in future videos especially from guys in the UK so if anyone is interested either as a victim or as the aggressor please let me know.

http://videobam.com/DNuhC

You lucky sod , were did you find this stunner, i'd love to look after him once you had finished with him, slowly undress him from those nice tight leathers and rub and kiss his sore bits better.A real fuckable guy.
Thanks for the Vid.

asphixiaskin! Great vid clip! You look pretty horny yourself in that balaclava and leathers! Can't wait to see more. Thanks!

OK, another piece of my work, this time on a younger victim in full biker leathers. This cunt could take a bit of a beating and kicking as well as the breathcontrol so please let me have your comments and ideas.
I still haven't really had any offers from members to appear in future videos especially from guys in the UK so if anyone is interested either as a victim or as the aggressor please let me know.

http://videobam.com/DNuhC

fucking hot vid, love everything keep 'em cumming plz

The second video is excellent. Have you ever tried bagging him to see how hard he gets before passing out?

Back