platinum

Orange Triangle wearer.
Uuunnnhhh!! What the fuck? Slowly I remember, shit I hurt like fuck, where am I?
In some kind of beat up old shack looks like. I remember now, some mean assed dude
beat the crap out of me! I was in the Glades hunting. Then suddenly, out of nowhere
it seemed, he was there, knocking the rifle from my hands and slamming a fist like iron
into my jaw. Half stunned, I went down on one knee and he started in on me with some crazy kind
of kung fu shit. Kicking and punching me, fists flying into my face and wicked punches
to my gut and kidneys, each time I went all the way down, He kicked me in the nuts,
making me double up in pain. Eventually I must have passed out and now here I am.
Hmm! I’m not tied up, let’s see about getting the fuck out of this place.

I look around, the place doesn’t have much in it, but I find a machete. That’ll do just
perfect, settle the muthafucka’s hash for good if he shows his face. I move to the door of
the shack and try the handle, it opens, cautiously I move outside and look around.
Nobody in sight, I don’t recognise where I am, still in the swamp, the moss on the trees
tells me which way is north, if I head east I must eventually hit the highway.

I start out but haven’t got far when suddenly he’s there again! Right in front of me.
Shit, how does he do that? Like some kind of fuckin’ ninja. I brandish the machete,
“Keep back you mutha! or I’ll use this!” You don’t say anything, just move in with all the grace
of a cat closing for the kill. I swing the blade intending to slice you open and settle
your hash for good and all. You catch my swinging arm in some crazy grip and snap!
Fuck! You broke my arm! The machete drops from my fingers and now I’m afraid,
this fucker is psycho!

I aim a punch at you and again you grab my arm and suddenly I’m flying through the
air to land face down in the mud. As you threw me, you wrenched my arm from its’ socket,
dislocating it and now I’m ‘armless’. You close in as I get to my knees somehow and
drive your booted foot into the back of my knee. I go down again with a howl of agony.
You grab my other leg by the ankle, hold it out and with the other hand chop down on
the lower part, snapping my tibia and fibia like matchsticks.
Oh fucking shit! That hurts like I never knew.

You drag my helpless body to a nearby fallen tree and lay me backwards over it so
my shoulders are resting on the ground, my butt is on the trunk, and my wide open legs
are hanging over the other side. Then you take out a big, mean looking knife. “Jesus, no man!”
I gasp through a haze of agony. You start to cut away my shirt and pants, pretty soon
I’m laying there naked and helpless. You strip off your own shirt and pants and let me
see you nude. Your cock is rock hard and enormous. Oh shit! A fucking faggot! I’m gonna
get done by a fuckin’ faggot!

You move to stand between my open legs and place your swollen knobhead against my
hole. My frightened pucker gives a feeble twitch of protest then Phhfft! It’s in me. It’s
fuckin’ IN me! Shiiiiitt!!! That fucking hurts! Oh my poor asshole! No NO NO!
Take it out please god take it out! But you keep on driving it in til it’s buried up to the balls
in my ass. I feel your balls slapping against my butt cheeks as you start to fuck me hard.
Grunting with pleasure as you subject me to a brutal arse rape. Short, sharp stabbing thrusts,
combined with long, deep penetrating gut strokes. Yet as you fuck me, the rough contact
of your massive cock against my prostate makes me hard. Fuck I’m hard! I don’t know
what I’m saying “Fuck no! Fuck! Oh god it hurts! It hurts real good! Oh shit I’m gonna
cum you bastard!”

Wuummppphhh! Goddam! You just buried your knife in my belly! Steel blade in my belly
button! Gut muscles clenching in new agony around the awful prick! “Fuck you man!” I
scream and shoot a huge load of deathspunk all over myself. The sight makes your own
hard meat spew out a hot, slimy load in my asshole. Spurt after spurt of hot manjuice filling
my ass! You pull your filthy cock out of my poor, freshly raped asshole, torn and bleeding
from the violent assault. Contemptuously, you pick up my ripped shirt and clean your huge
meat on it.

That’s the last hing I see as final blackness descends.

Back