platinum

Orange Triangle wearer.
I have been driving for many hours, heading back to my southwestern base having completed an enjoyable double hit. It feels good to be back in desert country, the familiar killing ground where I like to play when I’m not on a contract.

I pull into a rest stop for coffee and gas. There’s a hot young dude hitching at the gas station.
The buzz cut dark hair and kitbag suggest military. Hmmm! Maybe some play is in order.
“Hey fella! Where you headed?”
“XXXXXXXXX” the young guy replied.
“I can take you, I’m just gonna grab some coffee then I’m good to go, can I get you one?”
“Sure!” he said, “Black as it comes, thanks”.

He waited by the car which gave me the chance to add a little something to his coffee. I handed it to him when I got back to the car. We got in and headed on down the road. “The name’s Jake,” he said, “It’s swell of you to give me a ride buddy, I’m heading home on leave, can’t wait to see my girl, man I’m so horny!” “John.” I lied, “Only too happy to help out the military. Help yourself to the radio.”
He fiddled with the dial and found a country station (it figured, I prefer rock!).

It didn’t take long before the cup slipped from his hand, spilling the dregs of his doctored coffee and he slumped back in the seat, out cold. (Thanks once again Ro-Hypnol!) I checked where we were and realised we were fast approaching an area where I’d killed on several previous occasions. Perfect! I watched carefully and, after a few more miles, saw the dirt track I was looking for. I turned off the highway on to it and drove several miles more into the low rocky hills.
As we bounced along, I stole quick glances at my unconscious passenger. Jake had a trim, well muscled bod and obviously the army exercise regime agreed with him. Finally, I pulled off into a suitable looking draw and parked. (This was governmwent land and nobody came
here from one year to the next, we would remain undisturbed.)
I got out, opened up the passenger door, pulled Jake’s body out and laid him down near
the back of the car. I went back, opened the trunk and rummaged through my toy box.
Looking through it I quickly selected some rawhide thongs and a rawhide strap and an old S&W revolver. I went back to the soldier and squatted down beside him, I tied his arms behind his back, up high so as to allow access to his fine young ass. Next I started to strip him, I used my Kaybar to cut away the shirt, pants and boxers. Soon he was completely naked. I removed his shoes and socks last, wadding the sweaty socks into a ball I sniffed them, mmmh! ripe! I forced Jake’s mouth open and stuffed the socks inside, tying them in place with a length of rawhide, gagging him. I collected a water canteen from the car and placed it ready.
Next I tied a thong around his slender waist, then came the fun part. I pushed the muzzle of the revolver into his tight anus until a couple of inches of barrel were inside him, securing it by more thongs to the one round his waist so it was held firmly in position. I then tied a thong around the trigger and ran it between his legs across his nutsack, dividing his balls, and finally tied it off just behind the head of his thick young cock. Careful to leave enough slack so his dick could grow by a couple of inches before tightening the thong to the point where
it would pull the trigger.

I settled down to wait, admiring his naked body, eventually there were signs of movement
and he slowly came to. His eyes opened and squinted in the harsh desert sunlight. He saw me
and a look of impotent fury appeared on his face, he glared.
“Well hello there sleepyhead!” I greeted him.
“I expect you’re wondering what’s going on .......let me tell you. I’m sure by now you realise there’s
something up your ass, it’s a loaded revolver, it’s tightly secured so don’t roll around trying
to work it loose, it won’t happen and might cause it to fire prematurely. The trigger is tied
by a thong to your beautiful cockhead. If you get a hard on it will tug on the thong and
pull the trigger, you will shoot yourself up the ass...a hard and messy way to go I can assure you.”
mufled sounds of mute rage came from his gagged mouth. “What’s that? You don’t intend
to get a hard on! Oh but let me tell you the rest. I’m about to soak a rawhide strap in water
then tie it tight about your neck. As the hot sun dries it out it will shrink and slowly strangle
you. You will automatically get an erection. When your cock hardens enough you will get a
bullet up the ass, an agonising way to die, but I think you’ll die of the slow strangulation
first. Well, Jake, it’s been nice meeting you, but I’m afraid I have to leave, I’ve still got a way
to go before I reach home.”

I carry out the rest of my plan, get back in the car, wind the window down and slowly turn
around and drive back to the highway. I’ve almost reached it when I hear a distant gunshot!

If you liked this or any of the Simeon Black stories, please click on the star beneath my avatar
picture at the start of this thread and give me rep points. Thank you.

Back