platinum

Orange Triangle wearer.
I am Wampyr!

And before you jump to the wrong conclusion, that does not mean vampire. We are as far above them as they are
above you humans.

Unlike vampires, we are virtually indestructible.

We can shapeshift within certain limitations, (more of which later.)

Our life essence is present in every cell, each cell contains the memory of our whole self . Unless you
destroy every single cell of us, we can eventually regenerate. The more cells that are left, the faster
we do so.

We have preternatural strength.

Our mental abilities are formidable in the area of ESP and mind control. We can easily entrance humans
and bend them to our will.

We are virtually immortal.

We can procreate but seldom do.

Our homeworld became devoid of non-wampyr life aeons ago, triggering a diaspora during which we
spread across the galaxies. Great leaders amongst us swelled to enormous size by consuming the mass of
their fellows and shapeshifted into the great ships which bore the rest of us to the stars.
The Wampyr who brought our group to Earth during the time of the neanderthals has since become our
Great King and is known to us as Yathod. He maintained his great size in terms of mass, merely
shifting shape to disguise his appearance in different ways down the long millennia. You humans are
oblivious to his presence tho’ he exists in plain sight amongst you, a huge joke among we Wampyr!

We were determined that on this new world we would not make the same mistakes and would conserve
our food supply - YOU! It was decided that we would limit our numbers and our feeding, contenting
ourselves with animal tissue for the majority of the time.

Our Great King, Yathod, rules with the help of the Grand Seneschal, Murthror, (who has a group of
Wampyr ‘enforcers’ under his command) and the Council of Princes:

Prince Yrath (Currently using the name Simeon Black amongst humans).
Prince Banthar
Prince Kra’al
Prince Pyralos
Prince Drgt’n
Prince Ak’nton (Dead - Executed during the Great Rebellion, creator of the vampires whom we hunt
without mercy
Prince T’Khamun (Also dead, killed during the Rebellion)

The remainder are free to live alone or in ‘family’ groups, giving allegiance to one of the Princes and,
ultimately, to the Great King. We Princes are meant to keep order amongst our own subjects and
inter-principality disputes are settled by the Great King.

Through the millennia we have adopted various names and guises. We have squabbled, sometimes
fiercely (and bloodily). The boredom that so often goes with longevity is not a problem on this world,
for we have you, our beloved human cattle, who are so wonderfully inventive and we have become
addicted to a Sado-Masochistic existence, learning new ways with death all the time.

Many of us feed and thrill on anything, male or female. I became addicted to the male human form
during the days of the Greek Heroes, and have pretty much remained so ever since. Your creativity
in all things, is wondruous and we embrace and cherish it.
As to the present, I operate openly as a dealer in antiquities (which provides a good reason for
frequent travel.) Owning a store in a large American urban area (guess!), I have a luxurious apartment
above the store and a secret, extensive, basement area beneath, which I call my Cave of Dark Wonders.
With secret external access, it is my base of operations and is permanently staffed by one or more
of my six Wampyr Lieutenants, who keep everything running smoothly with minimal interference from me,
allowing me to indulge my pleasures. My Cave of Dark Wonders is where I dispense justice to my
followers, entertain visiting Wampyr and play my dirtiest and deadliest games.

READER’s NOTE:

Sorry there’s no sick and messy stuff in this one, but I felt it was necessary to set some background
in place to avoid questions in later stories! I’ll make it up to you.....promise!

Last edited:
Back