leonardo1970

Forum Newcomer

this site is little talk of the death penalty by letal injection..
I would like to know your opinion regarding this punishment mode..
There are real photos and movies of these executions?

Actually, I don't like the death penalty -- too much room for error, and no recourse if you are wrong.

same with me to be honest though I figure that a proper recourse would be to have all those involved in the execution sign off on it with a penalty of death for them if evidence turns up showing that the conviction was false.

Lethal injection is too easy - murderers should be hung, shot or beheaded quickly after conviction

I agree with the death penalty. Many people claim its not a deterrent but I say its a punishment and should not be called a deterrent. Yes there is room for error and I think the appeals for those inmates on death row are justified when there are doubts of guilt but when the evidence against a condemned man or woman is 100% irrefutable they shouldn't be allowed to sit on death-row for the next 20 years making appeals. They should be executed immediately. No more taxes should be spent on those wastes of skin!

Yes jhall29, I agree with your views on the death penalty
I believe that it serves mostly to demonstrate that there is a will greater than that of men, that is the will of the state to enforce laws and punish the crime
faced with certain crimes, the State should have every opportunity, so even the strength to punish the guilty with death
I think that the offender must have a chance to appeal and due process, but when there are no errors and the sentence is upheld, execution must take place soon without delay

Always figured that the ones that need executing the most though are lawmen and legal system personnel who misuse their power in any way that results in wrongful convictions, I think that might be the best way to get them to think twice about abusing power. as for method of execution, figure that hanging them with a short drop in front of the courthouse where they did their misdeeds would be best.

Back