New Yorker

Forum Regular
Washington DC (Georgetown) and New York City (UES)
Sup guys? I am looking for someone who wants to be choked all night long. Really wanna grab your throat and press it as hard as you can take it till you collapse. Then, I'll drag your body around and go crazy on your uncouncious body. When you wake up, we can do it again and again and again like there is no freaking tomorrow. Contact me at andrewtay1988 on Yahoo, andresil1988@hotmail.com or just leave a message here. You dont have to be from NYC cuz I can travel. Come quick, my hands are easger to get to know your throat better.

Im from long island bro and you can choke me as hard as u can for as long as u want!

Hi, I am from NYC too, not far from you. I am in Glen Oaks. Would love to meet you, to talk about playdead role play. I am into stabbing and shooting as will as choking to death play. I like to play the killer and the victim both. How about you?

sounds like fun:drool:
pitty i can't travel to the usa til the end of next year sometime, I am suppose to be in the USA right now, but my travel plans went belly up and had to push it forward 12months minimum

Mental Note to Self: New Yorker sounds like a nice boy, I must invite him home to meet mother.

@Platinum, your mum must be a very open minded lady

Back