PUMPIN' IT out way too HARD

MOHR WOODY ElmWOODIN' primal PRIMOpics
asap asap asap
paLEEZ !!

:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

:Rock2::hat::rocksss::winner::dancing:

:stroke::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

Last edited:
Could someone please explain what it is about feet that turn so many of the members of this forum on? I am just curious as I do not see them in the same light and want to understand what it is that makes them so special. This is not meant to insult or offend; I would just like to know. Please enlighten me, if possible. Thanks.

Fideliodemo

I think it's just like any other fetish. It could be something inanimate like a piece of clothing - gloves, socks, shoes/boots underwear which represents something masculine. It could also be a trait like the way a guy walks, his persona like being cocky, the way he speaks and carries hiimself, etc. - all these could be a turn on under the right circumstances. Heck we're all here because of a fetish of finding dead guys hot and exciting. For me, feet are hot as well, but not as hot as a well worn pair of boots or sneakers worn on a hot masculine fit dude.

Awesome masculine feet, thanks for posting.

There are lots of theories on the origins of sexual fetishism, most say it begins in childhood and remains with you for the rest of your life. Foot fetish is common.

One interesting aspect is that in 2002 Vilayanur S. Ramachandran stated that the region processing sensory input from the feet lies immediately next to the region processing sexual stimulation.

My first cum was when I was 13, I tortured my big toe and came hard without toching myself.

Male feet are beautiful. :stroke:

well, here's my theory - i always figured you think sex, you think 'naked' - the time we usually see nakedness is on the beach- guys have their trunks on, but the bare feet are always exposed. maybe it was the times we took showers with other naked guys in gym class. for some, the bigger the cock is , the more we want it. for us foot guys, the nicer more perfect looking feet with high arches are - well......aw, damn- i just got hungry again.......sorry!......

snuck a picture of guy at the gym

He was using these 140 lb dumbells and doing presses with them look at the red shorts

Back