iLikeFatGuys

Forum Newcomer
I've cut myself for many years, I'm not sure exactly when I started.
I'm not sure exactly why I do it either. It's a hard thing to explain. I like being hurt, and being cut is the most satisfying way for me. I know my limits, and I make sure never to give myself any serious injuries when I do it. A lot of people see it as a problem, but I don't see it that way. I'd like to understand it better so I thought I'd ask here. I know other people cut themselves too, but I'm curious as to why others do it as well. If you don't mind sharing, I'd like to hear your opinions on self harm, and even your own experiences with it.

Yes, we have several other guys who regularly cut themselves, one guy Alex who is among my favourites here sticks big needles in his feet.

One female friend from childhood who later on went to medical school loved to cut her legs with glass.

No, she couldn't graduate and now works as a nurse.

Howdy, Gene in northern Wyoming, here.
My photo is of me with a 2 inch blade in my belly. Yes, I cut. I have gone in mostly through my navel using small knives/blades, knitting needles, ice picks and letter openers. The knitting needles, ice picks and letter openers are dull so they don't nick the intestines or puncture a major vein or artery. Shoot me (bad pun!) a note to my yahoo addy and we can discuss what all I've done.

kr1_1b@yahoo.com

I'm not much into cutting myself, but I play with knives and wouldn't be averse to getting cut up with one as long as the damage was either not too bad or non-survivable.

I love to be cut, especially on chest belly and cock, prefer others to do it to me, but self mutilate when desperate.
I don't know why I have such a strong and urgent to do this but I started when I was about nine years old, also love playing with needles and burns.

I sometimes cut up my chest, torso and arms if I'm on a real downer. I have also hammered darning needles through each ball several times. ;-)

Yea I do, my cock and balls. Started as an early teenager. I am convinced it was because I felt guilty about having sexual thoughts and acting on them, masturbating. back then I would think mostly of guys but also some girls. Also tortured my boymeat in other forms so that today about the only way I can get off if I am at least imagining someone else harming me or actually harming my cock and balls, Will probably end up castrating myself by accident.

I used to cut myself sometimes in my late teens also cig burns, but I grew out of it a long time ago and now I'm a happily adjusted psychoperv! Actually, I think there's probably an element of self loathing to it but haven't really thought that much about it! Cry for help sometimes also.

I have used needles when I was young, mostly my belly and quite deep. However, later in life I used knives pressing into my lower belly. On two occasions the blade went in deep but only about 1.5 inch but enough to draw a good amount of blood. I did have a few years back a guy do it to me and that was so hot, did same to him, great fun. I love my scars :stroke:

Yeah. Needles and pins into and through cock, balls and nips. Really get off on the feeling as the sharp steel punctures and slides into my flesh. And the sight of my blood. I have a friend who gets off on pulling the needles and sucking my blood. I also like to sew weights to my tits and foreskin and then go jogging in loose sweats. Fantastic feeling as the weights bounce as I jog. Being in public with these weights and no one around me has any idea, that's a turn on. Don't want any permanent disfigurement, though. I love my nips and dick and nuts, think they're beautiful and sexy, and want them to be pretty for me whenever I get the urge to shove pins and needles into them.

I slice into the soles of my feet to use my foot blood as lube to jack with,
I also cut off hunks of sole meat and eat it.......................

I see a lot of cutters in the e r. They cut themself for diffetant resons no set why one dose it. I have noted most cutters are young women under 18 yo.

I have played with knives many many years ago - like over 50. However, it never turned me on and I only drew blood once. Hanging - now that gets me hard as does the thought of the gas chamber or electric chair.

I cut myself when I get super depressed, stressed out, or angry. For me it serves as more of a coping mechanism for dealing with emotional pain by masking it with physical pain. It brings a great sense of relief, but is quickly followed by crushing shame and the fear that my parents or friends will find out. I haven't felt the need to cut myself in a while, but there have been times where I wanted to but I didn't have a blade on me. Being forced to speak publicly will also trigger those feelings. I don't really get any pleasure from cutting so I think my situation is different from yours.

Back