What would you do with him?

What would you do with him?

• Total voters
nothing. :)

You mean pork. :) I don't like pork. I want the meaty muscle tissue that's directly behind the skin that I can bite through and tear off the bone. I wouldn't want to taste any pork along the way to it. Yucky.

I would just shoot him, have some nice funny playsessions with his corpse and then ,aybe I would stuff him up so I can always have fun later.....

shootings to fast, long slow strangle, legs flailing in the air, body twitching, his cock slowly growing in his tight restrictive trousers as auto erotic asphixiation kicks in.
Just like the cop murder in no country for old men, (loved that one part of the film)
Then ram it up his tight big ass in his last dying death twitch, as i pull on his fat cock to make sure he dies with angel lust, this way he will keep a stiffy when i play more with him later.
(is this getting anyone else horny???) LOL.

Maybe I could kidnap him and exchange him for a sexy chinese guy on the black market.

shootings to fast, long slow strangle, legs flailing in the air, body twitching, his cock slowly growing in his tight restrictive trousers as auto erotic asphixiation kicks in.
Just like the cop murder in no country for old men, (loved that one part of the film)
Then ram it up his tight big ass in his last dying death twitch, as i pull on his fat cock to make sure he dies with angel lust, this way he will keep a stiffy when i play more with him later.
(is this getting anyone else horny???) LOL.

oh yeah. i tie him up though, husky guys are hot hogtied and struggling. i choke him with my hands, maybe let go a couple times to hear him gasp and let him beg, sit on him and feel my cock rubbing against his hairy chest as it rise and falls, then tighten my grip again and cum all over him as he thrashes and spasms and dies. hes got a handsome face hed look good being choked.

strangle him on the adams apple and throat massage him, that would be so amazing...

Back