phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
:wtf sign:They steal our pics and then watermark them as theirs:hang:

Check the date of the posts which you think they are being stolen, you will see that lovely disgrace is always posting them before than you....
http://www.lovelydisgrace.com/2011/08/his-own-lollipop.html
http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php?17020-dick-was-cut-off
Check the number of pics in both posts, you will see that lovely disgrace always has the full set...not just one, two or three pics, but the whole set...
http://www.lovelydisgrace.com/2011/09/masacre-en-peten.html
http://cutedeadguys.net/showthread.php?17037-HEAD-COUNT-AHEAD

My pics are better quality and without watermarks
My post of the beheadings was 8/31; LD's was 9/1!!!

Last edited:
Just one more thing you say LG has the whole set, please think before you talk, check out my set of the guy with dick cut off and you will see mine is the complete set

Lots of websites repost from CDG that's why if you have the time watermark your pictures.

And phyzzique is right, he posts high-quality original content and he is a major source for that pathetic site lovelydisgrace. Nothing original there, not a single pic we don't have.

Lots of websites repost from CDG that's why if you have the time watermark your pictures.

And phyzzique is right, he posts high-quality original content and he is a major source for that pathetic site lovelydisgrace. Nothing original there, not a single pic we don't have.
Thanks for your support m8. I love sharing, but they watermark pics so it looks like it's theirs....it's everyones!

http://grapco.wordpress.com/page/3/ Phyzzique source,,,,yeah, watermark them...
Lots of websites reposts from CDG,,,hahhaha.....
CDG is the major lamer from all over the gore forums...

Last edited:
Yup, we vary our sources and we have posters from different countries, that lame blog is shit compared with CDG. Thanks for posting the link.

Rock on phyzzique.

Lovelydisgrace.com probably does repost some pics from here, just as we repost some from there (I know, I've posted a few myself!) - and their site owner now posts some good stuff here. So personally I don't see any problem.

Meatpie is a joke, always spamming all over the gore forums with his CDG watermark, lovely disgrace is just a blog, but it is growing for itself, and it is growing every day, Although Only 5 months old.

This is my last post on CDG.

Last edited:
Meatpie is a joke, always spamming all over the gore forums with his CDG watermark, lovely disgrace is just a blog, but it is growing for itself, and it is growing every day, Although Only 5 months old.

Don't leave, just don't watermark others

Lovelydisgrace.com probably does repost some pics from here, just as we repost some from there (I know, I've posted a few myself!) - and their site owner now posts some good stuff here. So personally I don't see any problem.
Sure I understand, but why watermark it

481555973.jpg

Geez, please not another repost drama.

There are no gore forums left to vist, let alone spam...:unreal:

Lovelydisgrace is a stupid site, even more stupid than the now deceased viraldeath.

My sympathy is entirely with Phyzzique (and Meatpie and CDG of course). Can't get excited over watermarking though. Just wish nobody would ruin good pics with ugly letters over the interesting parts. I've never photographed a dead guy 'in the wild' all by my lonesome self yet, so everything I post here is from other sites. Can't see a problem there. No copyright infringements, or artist's incomes jeopardized. Let's just ban watermarking!

My sympathy is entirely with Phyzzique (and Meatpie and CDG of course). Can't get excited over watermarking though. Just wish nobody would ruin good pics with ugly letters over the interesting parts. I've never photographed a dead guy 'in the wild' all by my lonesome self yet, so everything I post here is from other sites. Can't see a problem there. No copyright infringements, or artist's incomes jeopardized. Let's just ban watermarking!
My thoughts exactly:kissess:

Right on Pc, Phyzz, Meatpie! If Soares doesn't want to post on here anymore I shall spend all night crying bucketloads of tears (not!) but I'm sure the sun will still come up in the morning. Like PC I use pics put on the web by other people and manip them in photoshop, I never claim to do anything else. Where I know it, I try and attribute an artist but hey I'm not trying to profit from it and the www is for sharing right? The only 'crime' is posting something by someone else and putting your own name on it as if you created it. That's what me and the bunny wunnies think anyway!

Back