walter

I want to be hanged.
I want to be executed, I rather hanged, but also I can be beheaded.
Some of you wants to be my executioner?

Hey Dylan: I would gladly behead you! You've got such awesome sexy feet I'd love to be licking them until you're so close to exploding and you beg me to walk up to the basket and release the blade. With beautiful feet like you have your severed head with your sexy feet on each side of the tray surrounding your handsome head would be an awesome display! Your toes curled and your muscular feet flexed and your soles "scrunched" in the throes of orgasm and your beautiful feet surround your handsome head in the trophy case! You have have the perfect head an feet for a trophy case!

Hey Dylan: I would gladly behead you! You've got such awesome sexy feet I'd love to be licking them until you're so close to exploding and you beg me to walk up to the basket and release the blade. With beautiful feet like you have your severed head with your sexy feet on each side of the tray surrounding your handsome head would be an awesome display! Your toes curled and your muscular feet flexed and your soles "scrunched" in the throes of orgasm and your beautiful feet surround your handsome head in the trophy case! You have have the perfect head an feet for a trophy case!

I want to be executed, I rather hanged, but also I can be beheaded.
Some of you wants to be my executioner?
Yes, I would like to be your executioner. I would like to hang you with a noose in the bedroom. I will be hang till your tongue tuck out , you eye being crossed and vim before you die. I would then put you dead body makes on the bed and sleep together. After that, I will play with your Adam apple and your cock . This will make my Dick became harder and start cumming I would kiss your tongue and sleep with you all more long.
Can we chat.
Do you have Skype ID?
My skype ID : jeff.tanth
What is your email address ?My email,address: jeffcind1@gmail.com
Fm: Vincent

Back