We are tired of filling your collections

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

The admins of this forum, deadboy and I, are tired of filling your collections. We find so much new material every day but recently we have limited our postings because you show utter disrespect for our efforts.

Most just lurk and don't post anything. Comments are welcome but not enough.

Seems you've taken this site for granted. Today we will eliminate some users from the Forum Elite usergroup.

The purpose of this site is to SHARE content, new material, not use it as a free gallery.

Inactive accounts are automatically pruned, meaning your username will get deleted after a period of inactivity.

cheers dudes, its crisis time, nothing comes for free anymore.

Meanwhile, here are a few new pics from deadboy's collection.

The guys are cute and new, and we have more. These of course are not on Jo's great site and are without watermarks.

So if you want to stay on this site FUCKING START POSTING!

*the above doesn't apply to active contributors.
*active contributor - a person who posts on the site every day, and finds new material, like verlup, meatpie, darkside etc

I have contributed much to this group and our failed groups. I will post else where if my stuff isn't waned here.....

Thanks!

I think it's perfectly OK for the admins to enforce the rules of the board. I will think about what else I can post.

I have contributed much to this group and our failed groups. I will post else where if my stuff isn't waned here.....

Thanks!

True. Of course we want you here, we've been together for so long and some of the stuff you shared was outstanding.

Just do it more often. Rules apply to all, there is nothing personal in this.

im not collecting or place pics here because my internet connection is complete rubbish.
Down or upload pics takes me between 1 and 5 minutes each
In this part of the country its inpossible to get cheap broadband
My only option is sattelite broadband and installation of this starts at 250 eu and costs a 75 eu a month with a upload limit
Im sorry for that but with the crisis here and my unenployement i cant pay for that

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear, I had no idea. So no LAN in your area?

Satellite sounds really expensive.

btw satellite is spelled with double l not double t

Thanks a lot Meatpie, i'll start to posting material soon. But i need a little time to learn how to post ( I mean pictures... )....

Instead of posting multiple pix on each post, should I send individual pix on separate posts and regain my forum elite membership. It's more work for me but you'll still get the same number of pix?????????????????????

Post more this week and will we give your elite status back.

love the site, i used to have an ass ton of pics, but my computer literally blew up so all of it is gone and i have to start over.

Look meatpie stop whining on about having lurkers. You should be pleased people are looking at your site. Deleting people from the so called secret room is not really the way forward. People will just walk away. Is that what you want?.

The problem is: Where can we find new material? You admins have very good sources like Brazilian, Mexican, Japanese and Chinese pathology and necrophilia websites that we english speaking people cannot find simple by typing "show me some gore" into Google or Yahoo. :sm (20):

Pictures from well-known sites like rotten or ogrish would just be old reposts, new sources cannot be found. It is very difficult to share really new material.

The problem is: Where can we find new material? You admins have very good sources like Brazilian, Mexican, Japanese and Chinese pathology and necrophilia websites that we english speaking people cannot find simple by typing "show me some gore" into Google or Yahoo. :sm (20):

Pictures from well-known sites like rotten or ogrish would just be old reposts, new sources cannot be found. It is very difficult to share really new material.

Try keyibg in a few words in Google in German, if that's your language - words like 'suicide' 'dead', hanged', 'car crash' etc.

I just got here problem in usa is that they never release pictures of death or anything like that but i do appreciate what you are doing and the guy with the blonde or red hair was a good looking guy with that dye job but he was also a ez mark to find too bad

Back