MichiganGhoul

Forum Regular
Greetings Gents
Does anyone else get turned on by movies and images of car crashes ? I don't mean necessarily a hard on type of excitement, but more of a 'thrill', a kind of 'Fuck yeah! That rocked!!' type of turn on.
Ever since I was literally a toddler, I can remember loving to watch demolition derbies and movies w/ extensive car chase and crash scenes like 'Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World', 'Whats Up Doc', and later films. Also, I've been in quite a few wrecks myself over the decades including two that resulted in the car being totaled out.
I will post more material if anyone expresses an interest. I wrote a couple of fantasy stories along these lines plus I have a fairly sizable collection of wreck photos.
John.

Hi John!

Yep, I'm with you, although I'm a girl.

Can't really explain the attraction, never been in a major wreck myself. I have had a lot of minor car accidents and I understand the amazing thrill that even small crash encounters on the road can bring.

Like you, I don't necessarily get turned on by what I see, but there is an underlying sexuality to the whole attraction. I love looking at all sorts of car wreck photos - and this site certainly delivers!
I also love movies like "What's Up Doc" (one of the funniest and most thrilling, prolonged chase scenes you'll ever see!) "Blues Brothers" and serious movies along the lines of "Crash".

So you're not alone, plenty of like minds around! :hi bye:

Alice

Back