Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I know, I know....I change my boyfriends every few weeks, but isn't this lad fucking extra cute? I mean hairy chest and legs, big smelly feet, black socks. He loves cooking and mountain bike, some of the things I myself most enjoy.

He is tall and strong...and he admitted that his feet sometimes smell after a long day in sneakers.

That gave me such a boner, I almost jacked off when he told me.

We are inseparable, I mean what is it that guys like about me, I am nothing special?

His name is Zhivko, 21 from Vladaya, a far-off suburb of Sofia really kilomtres away from the city centre.

Guys who live in suburbia rock, at least here.

Really my cock has been hard all day because of this lad, I can hardly think about work, all I want is to be out, shag, booze then more shagging.

Can't belive I met him on a dating site. Who says guys on dating sites are ugly?

Also, I told him not to drive a car to prevent him from dying in a car accident, so that means I really care....That doesn't happen very often.

WoW

Bulgarian dudes are fucking hotties.

Unfortunately, his dad is a drunkard and yesterday abused his mom in front of him...he is really down about this situation.

He's very cute, alright -very nice big brown eyes. That uphappy family thing can work in your favour - you know like you can be there as his supporter and comforter an all that. So is he gay or straight?

Gay

Straight won't call that often and invite me over to "walk the dog" and "have a dinner in the gargen to spite the neigbours".

Insane.

Problem is most cute guys are sluts. I think he is no exception although he says he is the relationship type.

All the cute guys I've met eventually turn out slutty.

By "sluts"I take it you mean they have lots of sexual partners? Well, welcome to the Gay scene! Men are designed to have lots of sexual partners. Why should you insist he only has sex with you?

You should consider the benefits of an open relationship. It is who he loves which is important, not who he is shagging.

omg! and i think that i have wild sex with my booyfriend haha =D

By "sluts"I take it you mean they have lots of sexual partners? Well, welcome to the Gay scene! Men are designed to have lots of sexual partners. Why should you insist he only has sex with you?

You should consider the benefits of an open relationship. It is who he loves which is important, not who he is shagging.

Promiscuous behaviour brings a higher risk of STD. If I could find a serious partner I would not change them so often.

I used to have a boyfriend for 2 years, I never touched another guy.

Then an ugly fuck told my boyfriend I was shaggin other guys, which if course wasn't true.

He believed him because that sick fuck was his "best friend". We broke up despite all my explanations. A week later he tried to kill himself.

Ever since my relationships only last a few months. I also have a few sex buddies and one-night stands.

I hate it.

Also when my ex gets drunk he says he loves me and wants a shag. I take advantage because he is cute and hast awesome feet.

LoL

All guys are sluts. :sm (28): :sm (29):

I'm no counseller, but it's unlikely that your relationships are breaking up over the issues of sex. Isn't it more likely that there are other emotional issues involved? Maybe you're too possessive - people tend to get bored. But what do I know? I'm rubbish at relationships - I'm too argumentative.

By the way - is that you in your avatar - you look like David Beckham :sm (48): Very nice

I get bored quickly yes.

But this dude is a stunner. I took a day off today and we went shopping, he bought some PC gadget then I bought him dinner.

Then we drank in a gay bar. The waiter liked him.

We had a great time. Tomorrow we are going out with my mates, hope they like him too.

I think I am in love. :sm (60):

I get bored quickly yes.

But this dude is a stunner. I took a day off today and we went shopping, he bought some PC gadget then I bought him dinner.

Then we drank in a gay bar. The waiter liked him.

We had a great time. Tomorrow we are going out with my mates, hope they like him too.

I think I am in love. :sm (60):

thats great meatpie! love's always great! =P

Yes, congratulations! He is a cutie. That first flush of infatuation is exquisite, no matter where the relationship eventually goes, so enjoy it while you've got it.

Thanks Mark, I don't fall for guys easily but this dude is amazing, tall and hairy with fucking kissable lips.

I can cum right now just thinking about him.

We woke up together, hugged naked and covered in cum, his smelly feet over mine.

The whole room smelt of two young guys' cum.

We had a shower together and went ot shopping.

He wanted to buy some candy for his mom. We went into the shop, but the shop-assistant was busy talking on her mobile. I put my hand in the jar, and filled my mouth with candies like a fucking naugty ten-year-old.

He saw me but he didn't laugh or anything as not to attract attention. Then the shop-assitant came back.

I couldn't speak nor swallow.

We went out and laughed, that was the sweetest moment ever. We had to visit a few places by bus and ate pizza.

:sm (35):

We go to bars, clubbing, I introduced him to my friends, we shop, eat and sleep together, I washed him.

OH great dude. :sm (2):

Unfortunately he is bipolar, gets depressed, sometimes as bad as starting to cry for no reason he has some heart disease and his father beats his mom.

He sometimes faints without warning, perfect.

He told me what to do in case he passes out. I know what I WILL DO FIRST.

Isn't life insane?

Meatpie, I think you might have found your match in life....

I wish you all the happiness with him, because I feel you have to keep him!!

It really is good to hear you in these really good spirits Meatpie! I hope you two have a lot of good tims together and def. enjoy those stinky feet! lol Congrats buddy!

Cute depressed guys are the best, I love them. :eek1: Spoil him with hugs!

Cute depressed guys are the best, I love them. :eek1: Spoil him with hugs!

He had a total nervous breakdown in front of me today.

He said he wanted to die. From cancer.

"I want it to be qucik. Then my friends will call home and they my parents will tell them , oh we are sorry, Zhivko passed away" - direct quote.

Oh why man?

I was devastated although I've heard this from other guys but it was esp hard from him as I find him extremely cute, he has awesome body, goes swimiming and has a nice cock, hairy chest.

I might be necro but I am not a stone.

How can be such a cute, fit guy be suicidal? I mean he is 21 for fucks sake!

He has money, secure job in times of crisis, loving family.

Jesus, can anyone explain this?

I wanted to go to his place and talk but he refuses to meet anyone.

I should have known better, he gave me hints.

First time we fucked he said, "fuck me like a corpse in the morgue".

I laughed, thinking he was only joking.

But I know he has this idea of being a corpse, he wants to die and he has now isolated himself from the rest of the world.

How can this be happening.

I am disappointed. Really bad feeling. I can't help him because he won't pick up his phone and has locked himself in his house.

Oh why can't I find anyone normal.

Guys appear normal at first, then you realize they are either bipolar, or suffering from depression and suicidal.

Its not just one dude, its many I've met.

The one I dated before Zhivko was struggling with bipolar disorder.

I have no luck with guys :sm (17):

I know, some guys seem like they have the perfect life and are insanely hot yet they are suicidal. It's a mental disorder and doesn't really need to rely completely on those things. Guys like that are usually really affectionate though but will always be confused or untrusting of others' feeling for them.

You have to cling to them. :) Especially if he's suicidal, you shouldn't leave him alone too much. You could try to get him to see a doctor or get medicine, I don't know what to think with that nowadays though.

I feel utter devastation inside.

I rarely feel sorry for anyone. Even when my cute cousin Bobby killed himself at 20 I didn't shed a tear.

But seeing this big, muscled, handsome young man talk about suicide and how he would be "better off dead" is hard. Actually, I think it would be hard on anyone. And you can't help him just with talking to him because he has alrelady build up his own view on the world and you can't break it.

He cried yesterday.

Whats wrong with people nowadays? Why are men nor longer strong, why are muscled dudes such sissies?

Alex, my ex is brutal and strong even punched me once. He insults me, calls me stupid, last time we saw each other he told me "you are getting old, you are balding"

LoL. I loved that. I said, "and you haven't changed one bit"

:sm (40):

Thats my type of man, I can't possibly be with someone so weak like I have a kid.

When we go shopping I choose what to buy, I talk to the shop-assistant etc. When we go to a restaurant I select the food, even if its a simple pizza.

When we are on the bus he has a ticked, I don't. They nearly caught us but I jumped in the last moment.

At shops, he pays while if it something small I will just stuff it in my mouth and go out.

I also love fights, I thrive on conflict.

While he is peaceful and quiet.

With Alex we were both naughty, it was crazy.

A driver wanted to beat me up once downtown but that fucking cutie alex stood in his way and just looked at him.

The fucker got back into his car.

We also had a bulldog with us.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:sm (29): With Alex we also used to get very drunk, while Zhivko is down after a few lame cocktails which are like juice to me.

Back