Micky

Disaster area
Eleven years, eleven long years, and still you will not let me sleep?

Here I am, here I still am, always and for ever in this ditch, by this roadside, so far from Rossiy my lovely homeland. And the muslim dog still has his knife at my neck... Why must you always call me back to life? Why must you always watch my video? Can you not say a quiet prayer for me and switch off my video and let me rest? No, you cannot bring yourself to do it, you must keep watching and watching and watching, and so I keep on dying and dying and dying...

And so here I still am, lying on my front in the dust. And Grigoriy lies beside me, his head almost completely sawn off, little Grigoriy who was so timid and delicate and cried for his mother. And it is my turn now, always and for ever it is my turn now!

As the dog pulls back my head I give a single loud yell, just one, and all my pain, my loss, my fear, my loneliness are in that yell. And then the dog is sawing at my neck. And the blood, it feels so hot as it wells from my throat! But I bite my lip and I do not moan and I do not struggle and I do not beg. And when he lets me go, I do not lie where he lets me fall. I twist round and lie where I choose to lie.

And it is not so bad. As I sink into the darkness, always and for ever back into the darkness, I whisper anxiously: Grigoriy, Sasha, Soso... where are you, lads? And they are there, waiting for me, always and for ever they are there.

So I will sleep again now, Mr Necro man, until the next time you watch my video. Goodnight, Mr Necro man. If I pray for your soul, will you pray for mine?

Last edited:
Back