kinkboyontop

Forum Newcomer
:super happy::drool::drool: Have been as giddy as a 4 year old on Christmas morning since I discovered this amazing site just 2 short days ago... I am a kinky fuck who has found that carpe diem can be expressed well through breath control role play (so many techniques, so little time) and my immediate and insatible desire to share my technique with others (what can I say, I am a giver of breath taking - it is my burden to let you help me carry out)...okay, I have to quit the puns...it is sad that I am rolling my own eyes (which is ironic, as I am imagining yours rolling back)...whew!

Although I live in Columbus, I travel to NYC, CA and the UK for work often and would love to hear from and meet up with interested members... My name is Brad, but you can call me mmmppphhh! :super happy:

Will post pics very soon.

I am in Chicago and would love to be strangled over and over different ways. Wanna play?

Brad, Billy here, I'm in downtown Columbus lookin for some breath control play.. Get back with me on this matter for some chokeplay..

Sounds like you might be a great match for me, Brad. I'm ready to up my experiences with breath control. Love chloro too. I'm not in Columbus but I travel a lot.

Back