djbear

Forum Legend
I think most of us are interested in fantasy.

However, in addition to fantasy, I would like to see a group devoted to REAL executions world wide - electrocution, hanging, gas chamber, garrotte, etc.

Why not start the group yourself if you have stuff to share? You can also start a thread and update it when you find fresh material to post.

We've already got a hanging group - it's a good one. for the rest - if yiu've got the stuff to post, do start one.

Hey deaddirty, please do start the group yourself.... most of the images on the Hanging group are of real executions, though. You are welcome to use some of the images I've posted in my galleries/folders on Hanging (2) and Firing Squad (1).

ps I would start it myself, but it's your idea, and a good one, so I vote deaddirty! :)

I would certainly contribute to it: hanging, garrotte, firing squad for sure. Chinese beheading images are all over the net.

There aren't many pictures of electric chair executions out there sadly =(

Many apologies to DJbear: I meant that YOU should start the new group, not deaddirty.... (I misread the thread). You're welcome to use my Hanging and Firing Squad pix, of course.

Back