Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I love feet of young guys, even when I take a shower and see my feet I get hard.

I have hair on my toes, it's so sexy it drives me nuts.

:stroke:

yeah pie,
ive been begging you forever to throw a few pics up of ur soles, wrinkled and relaxed.
youve got no prob showing the tops, so how about ur god damn sexy meaty soles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Meatpie,each time you post pics of your own i try to post my coment becaue you allways lidke much. You have a horny and nice feets.I¡ll love to suck your toes and soles with my tongue giving you much pleasure. I could love you!.. :). I ?ll love you could send me some neaked pics of you. I am hard watching you.

Thanks for comments guys, I am looking for a dude who is ready to suck my toes, only one dude fit and handsome worshipped my feet but that was ages ago when I was still in university, it was crazy and hot, he had beautiful feets too!

I wish time could go back and I can be with him again. Dude is old now and gained weight, he was so fit back then, ripped and hairy!!!

so i guess your STILL NOT going to di it..........................

I still may but I am not alone today and not in a mood. I wanna nail a dude and suck his meat.

are these your feet, MeatPie? they are the best feet I have seen....some love to pay someday to lick, such and worship them.

Beautiful feets Malvivio, thanks for posting.

Back