Forum Elite
Established Member
this is to all the newer members of our site CDG,
avoid HANGTIME like the plague, he is a known liar,
fabricator , and user. a known TROUBLEMAKER and
will not hesitate to lie to u about anything and use any info
u give him against u.
he is known to tell members he is a cute young dude, when in
fact he is a fat, disgusting ,60 something year old freak.
everything i am saying here can be verified by meatpie.
dont say i didnt warn you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick is right, HangTime is a true monster.

Seriously fucked up person who will tell you that he is young & fit and he wil even send you fake pics, preying on unsuspecting CDG members.

several friends of mine out here have been bothered recently by this fat worthless piece of
trash, remember people, he is trouble and a lying piece of crap.
he will tell u what u want to hear no matter what the subject and once he finds any info on u he will use it against u!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont be fooled, avoid hangtime like the plague!!!!!!!!!!!!

it has come to my attention that hangtime is at it again, i understand that he is sending PMs to many new members and trying to lure them into his web of bullshit and lies, flabtime is nothing more than a fat ugly OLD man who pretends to be young and vibrant by feeding members false info on himself and by showing fake pics of guys who he claims are him! in reality he is a disgusting old lonely liar who uses info that he gains on others against them and even invites people to his dump of a home in florida, people beware, associating with him will only bring you trouble, meatpie will very willingly agree withEVERYTHING i am saying here because it is all true! simply PM him and ask him and you will see..........
if you could all only see a pic of what fattime REALLY looks like you would all cringe in horror! we have so many good looking hot bucks out here who are for real, why waste your time with this trouble making worthless piece of shit liar who only lives for drama and to create trouble for others and to lie to everyone he talks to?
BE WARNED!!

Thanks again for your warning Rick, caring and friendly dudes like you are at the heart of this community. Flabtime is an outcast but we can't ban him, CDG is a true democracy and so far he hasn't broken any rules.

I can confirm however that he is inviting young handsome cdg members to his dump in Florida, I have no idea what he plans to do when people see him and cringe in horror.

Please Rick post his pics.

i will be on a personal crusade to obtain some,
i know they are out there

Oh! How awful! You poor man. You met someone online, and he lied to you. I knew that sooner or later this would happen. I am sure that you have never met someone fat before...after all, you live in Wisconson, producer of cheese and beer. This is a snuff site...for perverted, demented, sadistic men who get off on looking at pics of death and dismemberment. Who would ever have thought that anybody other than young, attractive, svelte men could get a hard-on by seeing pics of headless Mexicans. Have you reported this outrage to the authorities? Certainly your ISP wants to know about this. Just think about it...a FAT MAN has joined CDG!!! You need to contact your congressman at once.

You guys are hilarious. :hahahahha: HangTime has been thoroughly exposed, it's too late trying to save his reputation and defend him. Thanks again Rick for your warning.

just PM with remo
he is a cool dude pie, no worries................
i took it wrong.

it appeas that fattime has moles out here doing his dirty work for him,
people, be very leary,
just recently had someone out here say that they were a victim of fattime and it appears now to have been nothing but a ruise and a fishing expedition, i have also just recently come to find out that the pig has lured other hot dudes from other sites as well into his web of shit.
avoid this cocksucker at all costs, the more he finds out about you the more he will have ammo to use against you.
hangtime, NOBODY wants u here so why sont u just go off and have a massive stroke somewhere and take your old bitch of a mother with you and go fist fuck her dried up contaminated birth canal on the way down.
i hea u like to play and sniff where u fell out of..........

I would like to take heed of your warnings, but I'm confused. The miscreant in question is identified as hangtime, fattime and flabtime at different points in this thread. Against which of these screennames should we be on guard? Thanks for clarifying.

I can confirm however that he is inviting young handsome cdg members to his dump in Florida, I have no idea what he plans to do when people see him and cringe in horror.

:shock: There could be bodies of CDG members buried under the crawlspace in his house! :hahahahha:

Back