Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
euro_1923649b.jpg

...the global economic recovery will suffer and there are even feears of another recession in the US.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2011/06/euro-zone-crisis

The moment Greece declares bankruptcy the euro will sink and the European Union will be ripped apart.

The United States has a monster budget deficit, Japan is also struggling after the earthquake and a crisis in Europe will pour oil into the fire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13806383

This is because the southern Europeans live like they are northern Europeans........without the great wealth of Germany, France, Sweden, Denmark, etc. In the case of the U.S., the government borrows to pay for all the stupid wars we are in and they bail out the banks even when those same banks are the ones that took financial risks that got us all in trouble.

In the case of the US the money-making machine at Wallstreet went too far this time, ordinary people are now paying the price while bankers cashed in millions.

You are right about Europe, the Greeks lived beyond their means, I've been to Greece and they were doing pretty good couple of years ago - party all the time, swimming pools and fancy clothes, I myself loved it!

And the dudes were hot, I had insane time in Greece didn't fuck but my mates all found whores and nailed them on the beach.

I belive the euro will fall apart, the UK doesn't want to pay and if more countries need bailouts the EU won't be able to cope.

It will take only one country, just one to leave the Euro zone. Then watch as others follow suit. It will be like watching an avalance in progress, small to begin with but getting bigger and bigger, gathering speed as it does so.

It will take only one country, just one to leave the Euro zone. Then watch as others follow suit. It will be like watching an avalance in progress, small to begin with but getting bigger and bigger, gathering speed as it does so.
The UK was smart to stay out. 20/20 hindsight, but you guys were right.

I agree.

the euro must disappear from europe ! its a poison!!! i'm french, i know exactly what i say!

i'm french, i know exactly what i say!

:hahahahha: French banks like Societe will suffer huge loses if Greece declares bankruptcy. Sarkozy won't allow that, I think.

Again, the whole thing is driven by overpopulation. And it will all happen suddenly. Then all that worthless money won''t be able to buy and organize those survivlaist 'lodges' i've been encourging all to try for - you'll all have to make your stand where you stand now! So, good luck to all !

Before the world comes crashing down and chaos ensues, an organization such as the World Bank will come in and bail out those in trouble. While a country may seem to be insolvent and bankrupt, when they default on their obligations, one of the organizations designed to help struggling and underdeveloped, poor countries usually will come in and keep them afloat or other countries will come to their aid. China is probably wondering what it can get for ‘loaning’ out some of its reserves should things get desperate. In essence, we all will be paying to keep whatever countries go upside-down afloat for all of the 185+ member countries of the World Bank pay in to create assets so as to keep the economic world from collapsing.

In the US, states have been close to insolvent and gone as far as to issue IOUs for payments due from them - Arnold should be so proud as California was a shining example of this. Many countries have been unable to meet their obligations in years past and help was provided to get them through. It will happen again and again. It will do some damage, similar to that we are experiencing now but I do not foresee the world ceasing to exist altogether should it occur whether it is 2011, 2012 or beyond.

Last edited:
Britain has to be careful. Although we are not in the Euro whats happens will have an knock-on effect to us. We have a right wing government which has decided to do nothing and i fear that might come back to haunt us. Europe are our biggest trading partners.

Back