Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
3441736p.png

Source: alexa.com

OOOOhhh I LUV graphs!

So compared to the AVERAGE(?) internet user, CDG members are MAINLY younger, well educated guys, without children who browse in the privacy of their own home . How interesting!!! (And what a surprise!!!) :hahahahha:

The graph does not indicate how it established it's mid-point - if it had indicated it was median based - I would have gone into wild orgasmic ecstasies! :dancing: Since it doesn't I shall be more restrained. :aha:

No sample size, no scale, no measure of spread: doesn't tell us much. The age distribution is strange anyway.

I don't see anyting strange with the age distribution, we already knew most cdg users are young gay guys.

I think it's strange you see an increase going from 18-24 to 35-44, and a drop into the negative for 45+. I'd expect a gradual decrease.
And I'd really like to have some numbers (how negative is that 45+ group for example? 0.1%, 1%, 10%, 20%)?

Last edited:

So compared to the AVERAGE(?) internet user, CDG members are MAINLY younger, well educated guys, without children who browse in the privacy of their own home . How interesting!!! (And what a surprise!!!)

According to this they are less well educated, if I'm understanding the graphic right... I do wonder what the avarages are... And I would have thought there would me more older guys... older guys are more in touch with their kinky side than younger guys are.

I have 2 university degrees, and I’m here! Great site, by the way, very inspiring.

I'm so old I fell right off the graph! Now I feel irrelevant. :[

Back