Necrophiliac

Forum Newcomer
Hey guys, my boyfriend and I are getting into some kinkier things. I want to try and render myself unconscious so he can have sex with my unconscious body, but I don't want to try and kill myself. I've never taken sleeping pills before and I was told one pill should knock me out for four hours. If I broke the pill in half would that only keep me down for two hours or it doesn't work like that? Sorry if this is kind of a stupid question but I'm trying to please him.

Sleeping pills vary in content and strength. Over the counter sleeping pills rarely knock people out. They are only intended to help people become drowsy. They usually contain the same ingredient as Benadryl allergy medicine. Taking half a pill just makes it half as effective. It still remains in the blood stream for about the same amount of time.

ypu haven't said what the "sleeping" pill you are using is. I think a trial run is always good.. try a half a few nights b4 play time and see if it is enough.

Well, my question is how to get these pills?lol really hard to have them here

How muxh itll cost? Can i get it in my local pharmacys and can u provide me with its name
Thx b4 mates

2 x 1 mg tab Lorazepam or 2 x 5 mg tab Zolpidem is a good starting point. With your partners permission, of course. ;)

It's very hard to stay knocked out with Lorazepam or benzodiazepines if he's trying to fuck you in your sleep. Best to use about 300mg of trazodone plus 600mg gabapentin. They take you to stage four sleep whereas benzos keep you stuck in a lighter sleep. Recommend drinking a cocktail and eating a snack after taking them to speed the initial metabolism of the drugs. I would rape the daylights out of any guy I could knock unconscious. What a lucky bf you have. Make sure he leaves a mark.

Back