can we use your account detail? cause we must pay forr subscribe

I was infuriated when they went to the damn credits system. Their system also seems shady. If it isnt a site shaking you down, they shut down, some places shake you down for money despite throwing seizure inducing ads at you

this last site wont' do it cuz it's a 400 mb downlaod and comes up with errors

um....if you all wanna see the videos o that site then I'd be more than happy to give you my log-in info. It's still active since I was looking at some of the videos there last night.

Email: justinroche6@gmail.com
Password: Twilight

I hope you all enjoy ^_^

um....if you all wanna see the videos o that site then I'd be more than happy to give you my log-in info. It's still active since I was looking at some of the videos there last night. I hope you all enjoy
Awesome site! Thanks

anyone that shares there membership will be deleted from the male to male strangle group period

There's something there to find for everyone. After all, one never knows until they try. -_^

It's an excellent site, and I am proud to be one of the moderators. Come on by and check us out. Only restrictions are you must be male and over 18. See you soon.

That last picture, NICE! I def want my face to be AT LEAST that color!

usmcmarine,
Why not provide a short term access to folks can see if this is worth payng for...I don't mind paying but there's so many fucked up sites that ask for cash and then have nothing.

Back