I plan to go to funerals of young guys these days

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
So many young guys died in Sofia last couple of days.

A 22-year-old student was stabbed, a 28-year-old suffocated under an avalanhce and several were killed in car wrecks.

I plan to go to the funeral of the student, just don't know when he is still in morgue fridge.

Also that 28-year-old is very cute, his name is Viktor. Here is his pic.

73114.jpg

28-year-old Victor was a ski instructor, he suffocated under an avalanche yesterday R.I.P.

Bye Guys! You are so cute, I definately go. I have a friend who admitted to me that he was a necrophile, he lives right next to the morgue and hangs out there a lot.

I will go with him.

My friend has a friend who is in a building next to the morgue and is also a necro. From his apartment they have a perfect view of the autopsy room.

They invited me but I said I wasn't interested.

LoL.

Funerals in Bulgaria are open casket so I fucking go, I don't care anymore.

If I can't enter the morgue, I will at least be able to see the guys in caskets.

Life is short, I want to satisfy my obsession. I am desprately searching for a morgue/hospital/funeral home job.

I contacted his friends and I will go to his funeral, I said I just came back from a foreign country and learnt the horrific news.

HAHHHAAHAH

Sounds crazy and cool meatpieboy. Dont forget to take pics if you can. ;) My best wishes to you.

ohh orochi boy, you are right its crazy here. They showed his corpse on tv, such a cute guy! Muscled and fashionably dressed in a leather jacket!

I contacted his friends and I have been expressing condolances all evening!

HAHAHHAH

I am definately going! He is still in a cooler though.

I guess I won't be able to take pics, but I will try to touch and even kiss him.

I am so necro. I plan to go to many funerals this year, if I myself don't croak that is.

I will also contact people in the necro business.

2009 will be my necro year, I have to move into the necro business, I can't live anymore like that, I love corpses!

I will put on a black suit and my dark glasses!

HAHAHH

IT WOULD BE SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

LATEST:

His friends bought it.

Sunday will be the day.

Fucking cute 22-year-old, totally relaxed and cold.

I am so excited.

I would volunteer to carry his coffin and I will try to kiss him or at least touch him.

Ohhhhh shit!!!!

I hope his friends aslo die in car wrecks later in the year, I love funerals. He has very cute friends, I saw their pics.

How can I be so necro, I love it. I feel different. Most people get worked up by dead bodies, at funerals...while I just love it!

Good luck and have fun!!

Stay in character though!!!

what do you mean stay in character?

I won't cry thats fer sure.

LOL

I mean...keep up yer role as the friend.....

;)

:sm (43):

Yeah, I may even shed a tear.....hell yeah, great idea why not.

My obsession is very bad. I never imagined I would come to this.

I'll pm a girl who is studying medicine and ask for any job openings at the morgue.

I've lost interest in almost everything I do, all I think and imagine is dead guys.

FUNERAL IS TOMORROW, 11 am local (0900 GMT) at St. Gerorgy Church.

All necros welcome. :sm (52):

Here is a crimescene photo of Naiden.

22-year-old lies in a pool of blood, after getting stabbed five times. Police later caught the killer.

His dad gave an interview to a newspaper. "They told me sorry we still can't release the body from the morgue. They call it "body", while for me that's my son, Naiden," his dad said.

His mom and dad refuse to meet anyone prior to his funeral. He has a bigger bro who I will see tomorrow.

73550.jpg

Funerals with open casket? Go on some funerals and take some fucking pics.. stupied shit. I will pay for this shit

Yes, he will be exposed in a church open-casket then we bury him.

Just a few hours left, I can't wait really.

I will probably get a woody, hope no one sees it, that would be so embarrasing.

OMG. His friends will take me with a car, I will be all dressed in black - black shoes, black socks.

I will be very sad.

HAHAHAH. OHH THIS IS MY DREAM, HOW CAN I BE SO INSANE TELL ME OPASAN THIS CAN'T BE NORMAL, RIGHT?

Take some pics and dont forget to photograph the second part of the casket (feet or shoes).You will probably returt without nothing.. like usualy

I can't take pics in front of his family, sorry.

They don't know me. Also in Bulgaria photographers are never allowed at funerals, I don't know why.

No TV, no cameras allowed also in churches where the dude will be laid out.

If we were together Opasan, we will go dig him up afterwards, but alone I can't do much.

DIG HIM UP that would be SO BAD but SO GOOD!!!

I need some help, I need to find a necro pal and we will dig the guy up.

If you cant take photos., maybe you can manage to buy some of these:

http://www.raidentech.com/miwispyca.html

http://www.spyville.com/minicameras.html

These are spycams, you can put them under your clothes and then record a little for us. Our sick friend meatpie.

What a geat idea orochi friend! :sm (26): What if they catch me?

It just a guy in casket, covered in flowers, I want him naked! I want to see his feet and socks.

Just a small pic from his funeral, I couldn't see him properly as they were far too many people and his mom and dad constantly stroked his cold hands.

:sm (1):

Dude was very pale, he was in a fridge for days.

nai.JPG

Back